Snag tights - Anyone tried these tights?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone tried these tights? Are they as good as the reviews suggest they are?
I'm 5ft 11 and struggle to get tights long enough but add to that my bum/hips are a size 24 but my waist is a size 20 makes buying clothing difficult to say the least.
Need to watch what I'm spending too at the moment so just wanted honest opinions of them before wasting 20 quid on another pack of landfill items. Thank you xx

Edit to add are they soft material? A kettle fell on me when I was 6 months old and as a result have burns all over which become sore and irritated. So interested to know if they are a different material to your average tights or the same rough feel? Xx

Yes! I dithered for ages before finally buying a couple of pairs last month and I love them. I'm really tall with a hefty butt and these fit like a glove. They pull up like leggings without having to do the whole "jump, pull, wiggle" and stay put all day. I love them! I'm getting some anti-chub rub shorts next time I order for underneath skirts and dresses 😂😁

I haven't had them long enough to say how well they fare after a few washes but they're lovely and soft at the moment x

Reactions: 3
That's great to hear thanks so much for replying. In that case I'll get myself a few pairs ordered 😁 xx

Reactions: 1
I ordered some too and love the material, softness and they fit me being a size 26-28 but they are way too long on me (I'm 5'3) .. shame!

Yes! I’ve genuinely thrown all other tights out as these are very comfy! I’m prone to chub rub and my first pair are starting to wear at the crotch now, but still look excellent and wash well etc etc! My only problem is that I am clumsy as and have managed to ladder one pair in a matter of days having them. Far more gutting than doing that with some from M&S!

Have just placed an order for 3 pairs. Thanks so much.
Are there any other little hidden gem websites or items you've found that you love? I very rarely buy myself anything and most of my clothes are the same things iv worn for years 🙈 but now I'm trying to update my wardrobe I'm looking to give myself an image/style overhaul too and be a little more daring. But the problem with that is I'm clueless where to start or what websites to try xx

I bought 3 pairs with high hopes but they keep falling down 😩
Oh no is it all of them? Have you tried contacting snag to see if you maybe got sent some from a dodgy batch? Expensive arnt they that's why I put off ordering for so long.xx

Oh no is it all of them? Have you tried contacting snag to see if you maybe got sent some from a dodgy batch? Expensive arnt they that's why I put off ordering for so long.xx
Yeah it’s all of them. I assumed it was because my bum is out of proportion to my waist. Might try a smaller size before I write them off completely.

Snag tights are amazing!
One thing to watch is ensuring they don’t go near a tumble dryer as stated on the packaging. My other half accidentally put a pair in the dryer and they still fit but I feel like loads of the comfort and elasticity has went. Shame! I’ve got loads of colours and will definitely be ordering more.
Game changer getting black tights for work to stop wearing leggins. IMO tights look more professional for work.

You've influenced me to buy a pair now 🤣🤣 had my eye for a while because I'm tall and can't ever find a decent denier nude tight so hoping they'll be good lol

You've influenced me to buy a pair now 🤣🤣 had my eye for a while because I'm tall and can't ever find a decent denier nude tight so hoping they'll be good lol
Iv been looking for a while too but been put off because the price seems high for tights that may end up in the back of the drawer or in the bin. Fingers crossed they fit well 🤞 xx

I’m another convert! Amazing! Really worth the money and I’ve chucked out all my others. I’ve rotated 3 pairs for about the last 6 months and as someone said previously they start to wear around the crotch but honestly worth every penny! There so expensive that I only hand wash them tho! X

Iv been looking for a while too but been put off because the price seems high for tights that may end up in the back of the drawer or in the bin. Fingers crossed they fit well 🤞 xx
Mine have been sent so I'll update on receipt and hope I don't stick me finger through them. Primark used to do the best 50/80 denier nudes and now only do like 15. I tear them before they're out the wrapper

Reactions: 2
Are the thick? Like the darker/black ones are they like leggings or are they still see through like tights?

I have the thick black ones and they're really dark. Not like leggings but not see-through either.

I have a big difference between my waist and hips and also a proper belly but they fit perfectly 😊