Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGarcia

Chatty Member
Yes! I dithered for ages before finally buying a couple of pairs last month and I love them. I'm really tall with a hefty butt and these fit like a glove. They pull up like leggings without having to do the whole "jump, pull, wiggle" and stay put all day. I love them! I'm getting some anti-chub rub shorts next time I order for underneath skirts and dresses 😂😁

I haven't had them long enough to say how well they fare after a few washes but they're lovely and soft at the moment x

Reactions: 3

Scoobydoo27

Iv been looking for a while too but been put off because the price seems high for tights that may end up in the back of the drawer or in the bin. Fingers crossed they fit well 🤞 xx
Mine have been sent so I'll update on receipt and hope I don't stick me finger through them. Primark used to do the best 50/80 denier nudes and now only do like 15. I tear them before they're out the wrapper

Reactions: 2

Calabria

VIP Member
I’m 6’3 and plus size and am obsessed with Snag tights. I don’t have to wear my knickers over my tights to keep them up anymore!!

Reactions: 1

Meh

Chatty Member
Snag tights are amazing!
One thing to watch is ensuring they don’t go near a tumble dryer as stated on the packaging. My other half accidentally put a pair in the dryer and they still fit but I feel like loads of the comfort and elasticity has went. Shame! I’ve got loads of colours and will definitely be ordering more.
Game changer getting black tights for work to stop wearing leggins. IMO tights look more professional for work.

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
I love them but the patterned tights, more cut out than the current print ones they have, laddered so badly the first time I wore them, and couldn't be mended due to the nature of the patterns.

• Sad

Scoobydoo27

You've influenced me to buy a pair now 🤣🤣 had my eye for a while because I'm tall and can't ever find a decent denier nude tight so hoping they'll be good lol

Mrswhale

That's great to hear thanks so much for replying. In that case I'll get myself a few pairs ordered 😁 xx

princesssparklepants

I have the thick black ones and they're really dark. Not like leggings but not see-through either.

I have a big difference between my waist and hips and also a proper belly but they fit perfectly 😊

Emlo

Can’t believe I’ve just spent £32.20 on 5 pairs of tights. You lot had better be telling the truth! 😂

ZLT123

I’m a convert too but my bloody dog keeps laddering them!!

The denier 50 are my fav as slightly less thick than the 80 ones.

I’m 5ft 7/8 and size 22/24 and order size F short!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Are the thick? Like the darker/black ones are they like leggings or are they still see through like tights?

Kofi Annan

They are doing a promo atm too where when you buy a pair, they donate a free pair to an NHS member of staff ❤

DramaNoDrama

I ordered some too and love the material, softness and they fit me being a size 26-28 but they are way too long on me (I'm 5'3) .. shame!

Mrswhale

I bought 3 pairs with high hopes but they keep falling down 😩
Oh no is it all of them? Have you tried contacting snag to see if you maybe got sent some from a dodgy batch? Expensive arnt they that's why I put off ordering for so long.xx