Snag tights - Anyone tried these tights?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they hold you in? I’m a lover of the Primark hold on tights but find they roll at the top.

I’m a convert too but my bloody dog keeps laddering them!!

The denier 50 are my fav as slightly less thick than the 80 ones.

I’m 5ft 7/8 and size 22/24 and order size F short!

They are amazing. I'm 5 foot 9 and at one point I was 18 stone and they fit great, now I've lost weight I've sized down and they're still great.

Can’t believe I’ve just spent £32.20 on 5 pairs of tights. You lot had better be telling the truth! 😂

Reactions: 1
I love them but the patterned tights, more cut out than the current print ones they have, laddered so badly the first time I wore them, and couldn't be mended due to the nature of the patterns.

• Sad
These are the only tights I will buy now. They are brilliant and last ages. I’m a short 5ft5in size 22 and I order the short F and have standard F. But I have loads of pairs. I was sceptical as tights have never fitted me properly but they are honestly the best, they are comfy and never roll,They come packaged nicely too.

They are doing a promo atm too where when you buy a pair, they donate a free pair to an NHS member of staff ❤

I love them! I’m short and dumpy and tights always rolled down and were so uncomfortable. These ones are super comfy and there’s lots of choice of colours too. A wee bit dearer than other brands but mine have washed well and touch wood still look good as new so far.

I’m 6’3 and plus size and am obsessed with Snag tights. I don’t have to wear my knickers over my tights to keep them up anymore!!