Smithy Family #5 Janky Jess Has Dropped The Baby, The Neggy Comments Have Drove Nick Crazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More financing, although I think this car is much more within their means than the other two. I wonder if it will be treated like a TV prop after a month or so as well.

This looks like the car: https://www.automaticcarsltd.co.uk/used-cars/13698437-used-vauxhall-corsa-automatic-in-london/. Maybe not yet updated but this website says that it's not insured and it's showing as being untaxed.

Nick must be spending a fortune in monthly car finance and insurance payments. Not sure how Facebook will pay for it all - they now have four cars if you count Joe's one (I think that's his name...).

Nick talked about him needing a car for driving back and forth from Devon. I think this is a precursor to Nick living in Devon, but constantly going back to Bexley where that shopkeeper (*cough* mistress/wannabe mistress *splutter*) and cafe is. Even if it starts off as just Jack going back, Nick will use it as an excuse to go and 'prank' him.

Wow to have to have a £12000 car brought for you. Insurance will be sky high as he is still young and just passed.

Reactions: 7
Jack knew all about it
They did a FB post about it a few weeks ago

Reactions: 3
Jack knew all about it
They did a FB post about it a few weeks ago
Was obvious in the last video, no real emotion that can make these kind of vids go viral (you failed Nick) just more scripted tosh.

Reactions: 5

More money down the drain. Easy come, easy go. And parking restrictions exist for a reason; Nick is modelling illegal and unsafe behaviour to his fans again.

License plate confirmed to be NA18 JPX, despite Nick specifically mentioning editing it out :sneaky:. Dealer webpage is archived. Not very tech savvy for someone who makes their living off of the internet, are you Nick?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bet its like living with thrush an irritating cnut 🙄😂

If i lived with him I'd probably be in prison doing life. I just couldn't cope with that level of stupidity in a grown ass man. Then gets hack a car is like look at me ain't I the best. Wants to be adored and told he's the best all the time. St. Nick the prick! Sorry for my language

Reactions: 4

More money down the drain. Easy come, easy go. And parking restrictions exist for a reason; Nick is modelling illegal and unsafe behaviour to his fans again.

License plate confirmed to be NA18 JPX, despite Nick specifically mentioning editing it out :sneaky:. Dealer webpage is archived. Not very tech savvy for someone who makes their living off of the internet, are you Nick?

What a Wanker! Supposedly buys a car, keeps the spare keys! I’d throw that car back at him, don’t Jack realise that Nick would have NO content if it was just Jess & himself 😡😡

They already are 😉😉

Bio Friendly ! My Arse! Ruined timber gate, new £200 trainers ruined, it’s white trade water based acrylic emulsion, she washing it off in a natural waterway ! That’s an illegal offence on video, but he splutters about it being eco friendly, he seems to think that means you can just chuck it in the rivers! Soppy C**T !

Thread #6 - Nick’s Devon dream is getting brighter, His Nike Jog-pants are getting Tighter, his popularity’s in ‘The Also Rans’, All he’ll have soon is ‘Only Fans’
Gets my vote 😎👌

Reactions: 4
What a Wanker! Supposedly buys a car, keeps the spare keys! I’d throw that car back at him, don’t Jack realise that Nick would have NO content if it was just Jess & himself 😡😡

If jack was involved with the house warming go fund me fire that time , nick has him by the bollocks and jack has him the same way ,it's the only explanation why he doesn't kick him out of the house

Reactions: 6
If jack was involved with the house warming go fund me fire that time , nick has him by the bollocks and jack has him the same way ,it's the only explanation why he doesn't kick him out of the house
Yeah I’ve said that before, Joe as well, all got muck on each other, Parasites!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.