Slopbot

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Oh cool! Just what I need to power me through my weekly 3 hour shop at Asda! Can't stop, just off to write a hecking big stock take, eleventy thousand meal options and tuck my tee shirt into my bra strap ready for a quick thirst shot jolly selfie before I go. Laters ninnies!

P.S. love Slopbot

Reactions: 30
Thank you Slopbot for the combined John Lewis and Waitrose gift card (value not stated). I’ll go wild in the JL soft furnishings department (for my new flat), after I’ve cleared Waitrose of all the Gü puddings and Pringles, the packaging of which I will repurpose as storage devices.

Reactions: 20
Good morning! Thank you Slopbot for some unnecessary eggs!! (Actually quite necessary as I have run out in real life).

Reactions: 9
While it's quiet and since the M&S advent has been rubbish, I've opened up Slopbot's grotto again for your seasonal gifts. Thanks to the forensic stocktaking work there are 35 new puddle gifts this year. Please enjoy!
I got a Dyson hairdryer! Happy Christmas Slopbot x

Reactions: 6
I broke the law and double dipped because I am a maverick like our Jackie. I wasn’t keen on my tin of pineapple chunks but then I ended up with these fugly loafers so that’ll learn me

Reactions: 7
I broke the law and double dipped because I am a maverick like our Jackie. I wasn’t keen on my tin of pineapple chunks but then I ended up with these fugly loafers so that’ll learn me View attachment 1794148
Can you perhaps stick leopard fun fur all over them and glue a couple of carpet tiles to the heel to turn it into more of a block? That way, you Jack and Teresa May could have “tripletsies” shoes, and would probably look like an even cooler version of Bananarama

ETA your avi expression no doubt tells me all I need to know about this suggestion

Reactions: 7
"Good bless us, everyone.." Started Tiny Tim Jack Monroe, "..except.." she continued, "..those Cratchits, don't know their born, they ain't not never had to live wivout lart bulbs like wot I 'ave, they ain't proper werkin' class like wot I is Ebeneezer, doncha listen to em Scrooge me auld son. All that asking for 'Anover log on the fire?' Nah mate.. just sign up to me patreon Guv'Nor and I'll send em a big old pile of logs every month"...

For my Slopbot gift I have received the Silver spoon that Jack reckons everyone but her got...

HoHo Bloody Ho.

Reactions: 6
Dearest Slopbot,
ThankSpaceYou for my Opal Fruits, they took me right back to the heady days of jif, marathons, findus crispy pancakes and sunny d. While also* reminding me of my place in scheme of things.
What a trip...
Kindest wishes,
Serafina

ETA*softly, gently

Last edited:
Reactions: 5