Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was discussed in an earlier thread that every employee who had shares in the Hut group (where she works) got a few hundred thousand pounds when they floated the company so that would explain the funds for the house and renovations. She is a lucky sod!
Also the area of the house needs to be considered. It wouldn’t have been an expensive house to buy so therefore gives more budget to do it up. Although she is a weirdo who seems to have done some bits twice already ...

Reactions: 6
Not sticking up for her but I’m also 5’7 and 10 stone and would say I actually have quite a similar build to Gemma so would tend to believe her when she says she’s that weight still. My waist is fine but big thighs will be here to stay no matter how much weight I lose. I’ve always carried weight there!
Where we differ is the borderline obsessive need to portray perfection because that’s all her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The house itself wouldn’t have been a lot of money as the area is very reasonable, plus I think they did a lot of the work themselves.

Reactions: 2
A few thoughts!

NO WAY is this ten stone on a 5’7 woman so either she isn’t 5’7 like she says she is or she isn’t ten stone. She has a nice body but her lower half is really extremely curvy. Very far from lean and I am not body shaming cos 1) that is absolutely fine and 2) still think she has a nice, enviable figure but she is absolutely not ten stone and looks really quite broad here on her lower half.

Secondly, no way is any Year 5 child’s breakfast ‘homemade granola’. She is talking absolute SHITE! Get poor Olivia some bleeping coco pops!!

Thirdly, I am so triggered with annoyance at her book layout photos like this. Get a bleeping life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhh.

And just while I’m off on one (ranting), according to Gramho (who do analytics of influencers pages) her engagement is so incredibly low.

Despite 140,227 followers her average number of likes are 535 and the average number of comments is THIRTEEN!

People are seriously disengaged with her content. How can that be the case for someone who is Head of Digital but can’t get any engagement on here own social media page with that many followers?

I just checked the ESPA page and the average number of comments on there are FIVE and average number of likes is 129 (out of 60,000 followers). That is soooo bad.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She isn’t 5’7” she is 5’5”. If you Google her the SW article pops up which states her height.

Reactions: 3
A few thoughts!

NO WAY is this ten stone on a 5’7 woman so either she isn’t 5’7 like she says she is or she isn’t ten stone. She has a nice body but her lower half is really extremely curvy. Very far from lean and I am not body shaming cos 1) that is absolutely fine and 2) still think she has a nice, enviable figure but she is absolutely not ten stone and looks really quite broad here on her lower half.

Secondly, no way is any Year 5 child’s breakfast ‘homemade granola’. She is talking absolute SHITE! Get poor Olivia some bleeping coco pops!!

Thirdly, I am so triggered with annoyance at her book layout photos like this. Get a bleeping life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhh.

And just while I’m off on one (ranting), according to Gramho (who do analytics of influencers pages) her engagement is so incredibly low.

Despite 140,227 followers her average number of likes are 535 and the average number of comments is THIRTEEN!

People are seriously disengaged with her content. How can that be the case for someone who is Head of Digital but can’t get any engagement on here own social media page with that many followers?

I just checked the ESPA page and the average number of comments on there are FIVE and average number of likes is 129 (out of 60,000 followers). That is soooo bad.
Why is she pelvic thrusting at the top of the mountain? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Must be the pose you strike when you are a lake District adventurer, thinking of the next novel you can critique
1620234918196.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing that bugs me about her fells photos is hers are all posed from behind or those stupid half face jobs, but she posts pics of her friend totally unposed and sometimes not very flattering. It just comes over as crappy to post ‘perfect’ pics of yourself but not your mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Must be the pose you strike when you are a lake District adventurer, thinking of the next novel you can critiqueView attachment 560811
Im her height and build - ain't no way she's 10st, she's probably over 11 (like me). Which is perfectly fine. When will these pricks realise that its their own lies that lead to the commentary on here?

Reactions: 10
The thing that bugs me about her fells photos is hers are all posed from behind or those stupid half face jobs, but she posts pics of her friend totally unposed and sometimes not very flattering. It just comes over as crappy to post ‘perfect’ pics of yourself but not your mate.
Yep I had a ‘mate’ like that, would post the worst photos on social media. Had to have a word in the end!

Reactions: 8
She isn’t 5’7” she is 5’5”. If you Google her the SW article pops up which states her height.
She told me she was 5'7 once when I was a SW diehard fan and wanted to set my target to hers as I wanted to be her weight (how sad of me).

Im her height and build - ain't no way she's 10st, she's probably over 11 (like me). Which is perfectly fine. When will these pricks realise that its their own lies that lead to the commentary on here?
Agree 100 per cent.

Reactions: 3
Aaannd back to brunette. Why does she bother attempting to go blonde at least once a year. Her hair must be so knackered

We all get our hair done and 99 per cent of the time would probably say we are 'pleased' if somebody asked. But, can you ever imagine being so self-consumed and narcissistic that you describe your own hair on social media as 'having my SHINY, GLOSSY brunette hair back?'

Don't even get me started on her capital letters and chaotic punctuation in that post. Is there noone who could check it for her before she clicks send? It looks so unprofessional when she's getting paid to post this stuff.

Does anyone think she looks a tiny bit like Michael Jackson?!!! With all the creepy botox etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
We all get our hair done and 99 per cent of the time would probably say we are 'pleased' if somebody asked. But, can you ever imagine being so self-consumed and narcissistic that you describe your own hair on social media as 'having my SHINY, GLOSSY brunette hair back?'

Don't even get me started on her capital letters and chaotic punctuation in that post. Is there noone who could check it for her before she clicks send? It looks so unprofessional when she's getting paid to post this stuff.

Does anyone think she looks a tiny bit like Michael Jackson?!!! With all the creepy botox etc.
Makes me wonder if it's a dig at someone blonde? 🧐🤔 she always wishes to be a blonde so badly, but it never goes well and looks a bit tit, then she makes a huge deal about how wonderful her dark hair is... repeat process 23 times a year 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"in IKEA, buying all the crap 😂" what else does one do at IKEA? It's a shop...you buy things. She'll document anything for attention.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.