Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only own gym clothes says the lady I’m sure I’ve never seen wear the same dress twice 🙄

Reactions: 10
Her latest caption:

'🪴 Banana and Blueberry Baked Oats 🪴 Still trying to recoup some energy back from yesterday 🙈... I’ve been going food shopping since 8am and I’m still sitting here nursing coffee ☕'

Where do we even start with unpicking this? Why has she included a plant emoji? Why has she lit a candle to have with her breakfast? Who does that? 'Nursing' coffee? And she's been writing mega long book reviews? Does she seriously see herself as a writer? How do you become 'Head of Digital' at a leading spa brand when you can barely string a grammatically perfect sentence together? So many questions....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She has a jaw line like Desperate Dan and is constantly in a flowery dress pretending to be all feminine and fragile. Recouping energy? She literally does social media for spa products. Just f*ck off, and take your bunny slippers with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has a jaw line like Desperate Dan and is constantly in a flowery dress pretending to be all feminine and fragile. Recouping energy? She literally does social media for spa products. Just f*ck off, and take your bunny slippers with you.
This is THE best. Agree completely. Piss off with your bunny slippers, you absolute daft bint. Everyone is cringing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Which mountains will our 'lake district adventurer' (to quote her bio) be climbing today? How many staged photos of her from behind looking out into the view will we be blessed with? How many half-face selfies? Does the woman ever go for a gorgeous walk without having to show off about it to everyone?

Reactions: 9
Her latest caption:

'🪴 Banana and Blueberry Baked Oats 🪴 Still trying to recoup some energy back from yesterday 🙈... I’ve been going food shopping since 8am and I’m still sitting here nursing coffee ☕'

Where do we even start with unpicking this? Why has she included a plant emoji? Why has she lit a candle to have with her breakfast? Who does that? 'Nursing' coffee? And she's been writing mega long book reviews? Does she seriously see herself as a writer? How do you become 'Head of Digital' at a leading spa brand when you can barely string a grammatically perfect sentence together? So many questions....
The only time I nurse a coffee is when I’ve had 10 too many cocktails. I bet she’s the kind of person that gets up at 5am on holiday and tries to shame everyone else for having some fun!

Reactions: 4
She’s been ‘going food shopping since 8am’? What, so she is just continuously going? Or she intended to go? This woman is actually illiterate. Best of luck on reaching your destination Gemz 🍃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would love to know how she affords all this house renovation, garden renovation, summer house etc!

Reactions: 5
Maybe receiving money via drones from the prison next door in exchange for 🍃 baked oats 🍃 or 🍃biscoffi French toast 🍃

PS) the people who always seem to look like they have loads of money always have the least amount of money. I bet she is one of those types who tries to appear affluent but really is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it was discussed in an earlier thread that every employee who had shares in the Hut group (where she works) got a few hundred thousand pounds when they floated the company so that would explain the funds for the house and renovations. She is a lucky sod!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.