Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 544427She uses a very dark skin coloured emoji, doesn't she? Now that I've posted this there will be an incoming FakeBake post in 3. 2, 1 ...
Jumpsuit? Looks like dungarees to me. I dunno why she's boasting about buying from the kids section... the measurements normally match a size 8/10/12 depending what age you buy. Maybe it's because someone said she looked a chunky catfish when they saw her the other day🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I’m not here to bodyshame her but she is definitely wider on the bottom then she lets on, and the size of her calf’s! No wonder she wears dresses all the time. Nothing wrong with being a pear but don’t try and make out you are super skinny.

Reactions: 6
I’m not here to bodyshame her but she is definitely wider on the bottom then she lets on, and the size of her calf’s! No wonder she wears dresses all the time. Nothing wrong with being a pear but don’t try and make out you are super skinny.
I thought that when I seen the pics on her walk

Reactions: 3
I thought that when I seen the pics on her walk
Completely agree. She has a nice figure but it’s literally more of her lies if she pretends to be skinny or stick thin. She also makes out she’s always at target at ten stone and 5’7 and I just really do not think that is true. She is quite curvy on her bottom half and to be that weight and height would be really lean and low body fat percentage. Great body and figure but definitely lying about her weight.

Reactions: 5
Completely agree. She has a nice figure but it’s literally more of her lies if she pretends to be skinny or stick thin. She also makes out she’s always at target at ten stone and 5’7 and I just really do not think that is true. She is quite curvy on her bottom half and to be that weight and height would be really lean and low body fat percentage. Great body and figure but definitely lying about her weight.
I’m 5ft 8 and when I was her weight, I looked like skin and bones. I’m more leggy though (all my weight goes on my belly). She looks to have a bigger bottom half with bigger ankles. I do think she knows her angles and dresses for her shape though. I think if you saw her in real life she wouldn’t look like her staged photos (but I prob don’t look like my selfies either 🙈)

Reactions: 7
I’m 5ft 8 and when I was her weight, I looked like skin and bones. I’m more leggy though (all my weight goes on my belly). She looks to have a bigger bottom half with bigger ankles. I do think she knows her angles and dresses for her shape though. I think if you saw her in real life she wouldn’t look like her staged photos (but I prob don’t look like my selfies either 🙈)
Agree with everything you’ve said. I think she’s probably eleven stone (which is fine but why lie Gem?). She’s obviously deep down very insecure hence the never posting any natural big grins or natural shots. She hates a front shot unless it’s a selfie or half face or eyes shut shot (those awful lash or wine selfies with her eyes closed FFS!). Otherwise on all these pics she’d be just smiling with her full body facing the camera! I totally get it as I understand body insecurities but do feel it’s a bit fake given it’s a Slimming World account and she’s supposedly an advocate for that diet and maintaining target forever. I’m not sure it’s the whole truth.

Reactions: 5
Agree with everything you’ve said. I think she’s probably eleven stone (which is fine but why lie Gem?). She’s obviously deep down very insecure hence the never posting any natural big grins or natural shots. She hates a front shot unless it’s a selfie or half face or eyes shut shot (those awful lash or wine selfies with her eyes closed FFS!). Otherwise on all these pics she’d be just smiling with her full body facing the camera! I totally get it as I understand body insecurities but do feel it’s a bit fake given it’s a Slimming World account and she’s supposedly an advocate for that diet and maintaining target forever. I’m not sure it’s the whole truth.
I’d say 11/12 stone. Honestly when I look at photos of me at 10st I looked like a bratz doll (that was my nickname!!!!) huge head, boney hands and no bum from all the running (I didn’t do long distances just 5k 4 or 5 times a week). I think she has a lovely figure but she is 💯 a catfish. Her face is super angular and she has a curvy lower body. All these insta huns saying ‘love yourself’ ‘size is just a number’ yet spend half their time saying ‘they sized up’ or lie about the numbers and bend themselves in two to take a photo! I will say I did the old ‘look out to the hills’ photo when inclined Snowdon and my husband was like ‘WTAF!’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d say 11/12 stone. Honestly when I look at photos of me at 10st I looked like a bratz doll (that was my nickname!!!!) huge head, boney hands and no bum from all the running (I didn’t do long distances just 5k 4 or 5 times a week). I think she has a lovely figure but she is 💯 a catfish. Her face is super angular and she has a curvy lower body. All these insta huns saying ‘love yourself’ ‘size is just a number’ yet spend half their time saying ‘they sized up’ or lie about the numbers and bend themselves in two to take a photo! I will say I did the old ‘look out to the hills’ photo when inclined Snowdon and my husband was like ‘WTAF!’
Haha ... got to love the InstaHusbands who put up with our weird tit!!!!

I agree ... 11/12 stone atm! Wonder if she'll be at all honest now she'll have read this. She will probably do a super irritating -6lb in one week post next week or something just to prove how amazing she is to us all!

Reactions: 4
Haha ... got to love the InstaHusbands who put up with our weird tit!!!!

I agree ... 11/12 stone atm! Wonder if she'll be at all honest now she'll have read this. She will probably do a super irritating -6lb in one week post next week or something just to prove how amazing she is to us all!
My husband hates social media so if you ask him to take a photo, you have one shot and that’s it! I’m lucky if it’s in focus 😂 she probably will! I mean the bottom half of her will just he genetics. I’m long legs and belly whereas my eldest daughter is flat stomach with a pear shaped bottom half. Luck of the draw I guess (although with all her running and hiking, I’m surprised she still has an ass. Runners aren’t known for their curves)

Reactions: 2
I’m sure I remember her saying at some point she doesn’t like egg whites ... can’t remember why 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Why in the fuckety duck would you have two sad little egg yolks on toast and then have the audacity to call it your favourite? Shocked and shaken.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why in the fuckety duck would you have two sad little egg yolks on toast and then have the audacity to call it your favourite? Shocked and shaken.
Can’t be that much a favourite as it never made it to her perfect squares on instagram

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.