Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumped on to say the same thing about the elf on the shelf 😖🙈 omg gem no! Don’t embarrass the poor kid! She’s trying everything she can to stay relevant, but unfortunately she’s making a tit of herself and her daughter

Reactions: 5
She has a puppy. There is no way on Earth any dog owner with half a brain would intentionally leave chocolates on the floor right where a puppy would grab them. That last shot is clearly for show, so no, I’m sure they weren’t still there by 5pm 🤦‍♂️
I have a sad feeling that puppy spends a lot of time in his crate.

I hate gemmas perfect white cunty socks and her perfect shiny cunty boots and her stupid fake life
Is this the next thread title? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She's putting the eye roll emoji on her post, yet she's gone to the effort of tucking the elf into her merc and recorded it for instagram (yes Gemma you have a merc well noted so here's mine 🙄🙄🙄) and she's gone and ordered a personalised balloon *insert more eye rolls*... but she's not ready to let the magic go for her nearly teenage daughter? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a bleeping bellend!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.