Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, not her biggest fan at all, however when you see her, she is a very attractive woman who probably turns a few male heads

I am the same not her biggest fan , however she is a very attractive woman up close and will turn a few male heads
She’s a perfectly nice looking and presentable woman. Just not as gorgeous as she makes herself out to be/ seems to think she is . In fact looks very different in real life. The wedding photo where she’s smiling normally is lovely. Best I’ve ever seen her look. Shame she can’t post natural photos more often. Having said that the news about her husband has made me feel very sad for her. Imagine feeling you still have to present an idyllic life when that’s happening. Bet she wanted to wrap those flowers around his head every Friday!!

Reactions: 13
She’s a perfectly nice looking and presentable woman. Just not as gorgeous as she makes herself out to be/ seems to think she is . In fact looks very different in real life. The wedding photo where she’s smiling normally is lovely. Best I’ve ever seen her look. Shame she can’t post natural photos more often. Having said that the news about her husband has made me feel very sad for her. Imagine feeling you still have to present an idyllic life when that’s happening. Bet she wanted to wrap those flowers around his head every Friday!!
Unfortunately where she lives everyone knows each other business and it will end tits up☹

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately where she lives everyone knows each other business and it will end tits up☹
That’s a shame. See ,I’m now seeing her in a different light... ,posting positive/ perfect photos so she proves to people in her own life ( not just strangers!) that she’s REALLY REALLY HAPPY! Feel sad for her.

Reactions: 6
Slimming. World gem next thread suggestion.
All the small things about me are fakes. Including the fact that I live in the lakes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.