Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lollie benefits gobbler ...spend it on your kids instead of sex worker outfits you woman 🙄

Reactions: 2
What was up with this one all weeken, cryptic posts ?
who takes a selfie of them crying ?

Reactions: 1
What was up with this one all weeken, cryptic posts ?
who takes a selfie of them crying ?
I think she needs someone proper to talk to her, her behaviour is highly erratic from taking sultry photos to then taking photos of herself crying. She needs support from someone.

Reactions: 4
I think she needs someone proper to talk to her, her behaviour is highly erratic from taking sultry photos to then taking photos of herself crying. She needs support from someone.
You're right. I think she needs professional intervention though, the behaviour she's displaying is disturbing considering she has children too. I hope she gets the help she needs.

She won’t take help though. She has to prove that she’s number one super mum who does everything because no one else will support her. She’s a SINGLE mum don’t forget. Then posts for attention when she’s actually worn out from being a mum to 1 + disabled son. But still won’t accept any respite care for Layton 🤷🏼‍♀️

She won’t take help though. She has to prove that she’s number one super mum who does everything because no one else will support her. She’s a SINGLE mum don’t forget. Then posts for attention when she’s actually worn out from being a mum to 1 + disabled son. But still won’t accept any respite care for Layton 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well it is silly of her refusing respite .

I myself have a disabled child and I know all too well the demands they bring, I feel for her in that respect.

getting help (as I have) isn't a sign of defeat.

takes a big person to put their hand up and say "duck me, I need some help"

She's always being shouted at or talked about, her head is full of fairytales

I think she needs to speak to her friends and family if she's feeling so low and people are getting at her. I don't think that blabbing about it on sm is going to help at all... Ok you might get the odd chin up etc, but nobody on there probably doesn't actually care. Just throwing a well timed keep her pecker up response before moving on. She's bound to have friends she's always a Toby carvery with someone... Perhaps she should talk to them...

Nice to see she can afford to go out and pay for a tattoo not forgetting taking time out of her hectic schedule, as ever (😒) not being salty but even I can't afford to just waste money on a tattoo right now but hey who knows maybe she saved up her hard earned cash for it! 😊 instead of writing cryptic messages on instagram and bouncing up and down like a yo-yo, why not go and talk to someone. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Nice to see she can afford to go out and pay for a tattoo not forgetting taking time out of her hectic schedule, as ever (😒) not being salty but even I can't afford to just waste money on a tattoo right now but hey who knows maybe she saved up her hard earned cash for it! 😊 instead of writing cryptic messages on instagram and bouncing up and down like a yo-yo, why not go and talk to someone. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She doesn't work

Makes me laugh, she is one of the most unkind people I have ever met with a perpetual scowl on her face for anyone she isn't best buddies with!!