Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes again with doing it all single handedly 🙄 You have no commitments on your time and both kids go to school. Another year of obsessive decorating and trawling the shops for an important bread roll

Reactions: 8
Maybe she could learn how to do eyeliner her 10 year challenge picture proved she hadn't progressed much😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It doesn't if there's a ready supply of it!!
High dla, high mobility, carers allowance, child tax credits, disability element of tax credits, child benefit, free housing, free council tax. Who needs to bleeping work when it's handed on a plate?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How she says she's got no money and has to go without she ain't going without when she spends £30 a go on Ice cream whatever full of tit she's rolling it in and must live pretty comfortably

Reactions: 4
She can rush out and trawl the shops for for this weeks must needed yoghurt/biscuits🙄
Always crying about not sleeping, how about doing it when your kids are at school instead of spending money on 💩

Reactions: 2
She really annoys me, slags her daughter off , then defends her publicly when she's bullied. Maybe you shouldn't slat her so much on your public Instagram account for all to see.. it's no wonder the poor girl is bullied. As for the money maker son, I feel for him but to slap all his issues over the internet for all to see is so wrong, but I forgot Lollie is the first parent with a disabled child and the first single mother to ever exist 🙄 god help the rest of us struggling privately..

I understand being proud of your daughter and you can't deny that her daughter is stunning BUT the internet can be a dark place and I'd worry about weirdos saving those pictures or even messaging her. Not to mention their location isn't the most discreet. Like fair enough if your daughter was 18 or over and gave consent, stick the photos up but she's only like 15/16 😬