Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining the local authority couldn’t help fund for a new buggy... darling you get enough off the bleeping government! How about you stop spending taxpayers money on so much food and other tit and buy the Buggy yourself?
I think she's stated before she gets dla for her kid, rightly so if he's got the problems she states, but that dla is for her son and not to fund her lifestyle...

Reactions: 4
I think she's stated before she gets dla for her kid, rightly so if he's got the problems she states, but that dla is for her son and not to fund her lifestyle...
Exactly that. She craves attention that’s probably why she shows off a lot on Insta (where half / majority of the followers are completely fake). Probably paid for them out of her sons DLA money.

Reactions: 3
Being someone that knows her I can tell you she takes nearly £1000 in child support every month in top of everything she gets from the government!!

• Wow
I've just seen this on the IGTV thing.... why would you put a kid on there like that? and I'm sorry... but asking the local authority to fund it?? Isn't that what the DLA you get for the poor little fella is for?
She's too busy using the money to decorate her house

Reactions: 1
Husband and I both work, aren't massive spenders meaning we don't buy 'luxuries' yet we still had to spread out decorating our house over a year and a half. That was just paint, a bed and a few bits of furniture. She's decorated 3 rooms in the space of a handful of months. How she can afford it is beyond me and to be honest it pisses me off that her little one is paraded on her social media when he can't have a say because he doesn't understand it fully. If I was a kid I'd HATE my parent plastering my face on social media and telling everyone the inner workings of my body constantly. There's raising awareness for the disabilities he has and then there's what she does. Quite frankly it's disgusting and I really feel for the little fella.
Also, if she does receive DLA for him, that isn't supposed to be used on anything but him and putting food in his belly and getting all the support for him that she can, including respite and equipment that he needs. There are plenty of other families out there in the UK that struggle without DLA and still make it work.

Reactions: 4
£100 for a treat 4 weeks before Christmas, those 58hrs i worked last week sting even more now🙄

£100 for a treat 4 weeks before Christmas, those 58hrs i worked last week sting even more now🙄
Seriously?! £100 on a bleeping makeup box for a 14 year old. I'm not being dramatic but that is a kick in the gut. We've had to budget £30 for each person this year because we can't afford more. Like she always complains she is so hard up but she blows that much on something she could have paid way way less for. I get it, you do anything for your kids but she doesn't work for her money!!!! WE DO!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Seriously?! £100 on a bleeping makeup box for a 14 year old. I'm not being dramatic but that is a kick in the gut. We've had to budget £30 for each person this year because we can't afford more. Like she always complains she is so hard up but she blows that much on something she could have paid way way less for. I get it, you do anything for your kids but she doesn't work for her money!!!! WE DO!!!!!
She will be rolling in it
Highest DLA care and high mobility, carers allowance, child tax credit for 2 kids plus disability element, free housing, free council tax. It pays to be her.

Not forgetting child support for 2 kids from 2 different dad's that equals nearly £1000 a month. And I have to work 60 hours a week every week just to make ends meet!

What an absolute cheek this silly cow has. How the actual f does she have time to write such long captions for a start, considering she bangs on about being in a mad rush 24/7.. and the stupid twunt hasnt changed her bio... not admitted how much weight she has put back on since rejoining or anything. Show can anyone be inspired by such a bullshitter i will never know.

Up all night to get a teddy, cue the poor me gets no sleep post🙄
she is everything I detest about social media... and the way she labels and uses that poor boy of hers and the way she bullies and shames her daughter on there is an absolute disgrace.

• Sad
She does, I read before she started a petition to get tattle closed down...
I notice that she had in her bio something about her chi
she is a serial bullshitter....how she has "disabled son" in her bio is bleeping disgusting.

she's a slimming world target member but still getting awards... that doesnt happen...😂
I mean i'm disabled but I could never imagine having a mum putting a label on your child like that, any decent person could just say they have e.g 4 beautiful children but on the side put something like #AutismAwareness if their child has Autism, she has just singled out her son as being her " disabled " son, she couldve just put something like I have two children and if she wants to mention hes autistic it might be easier to put it in a discreet but nice way rather than labelling which clearly singles him out a bit and i'm talking as a disabled person myself on this.

Reactions: 2