Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she not got a thread?
She’s constantly humiliating her oldest and shaming her for her behaviour despite her oldest also being a career for her son and I assume the one who looks after him when she goes to her evening classes.
At least a post a day about how she goes “above and beyond” wanting praise for being a parent, tagging her daughters Instagram in posts, describing her being bullied in detail as well as geo tagging locations so everyone knows where they live.
Not to mention the badly written cryptic posts crying out for attention, putting your disabled child on a public profile with 16k followers describing how he’s pooed all over the floor and your arms is such a devastating invasion of privacy.

Reactions: 5
I agree why put in your bio
Mum+kid+disabled son

He's her son first why lable

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I stumbled across her from the explore page once when I was always looking at SW related crap, it’s one of those ones where you can’t really believe what you’re seeing, and makes you feel uncomfortable how much she shares

Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow as I couldn’t take the cringe of her posts as if she was a 15 year old teenage girl asking for attention. Also her posts about her daughter being bullied were just too much, how embarrassing for her.

she finally has a thread 😂 she's a big attention seeker and over sharer. why she needs to tell insta gram every single detail I don't know

Reactions: 5
she's just too much what's with big paragraphs for every single upload

Reactions: 1
Begging for a room makeover now,she should get her daughter to give her a hand.

Honestly!? That’s what being a parent is! Her poor daughter reading this ready made guilt trip 😪
She will be rolling in it though, highest DLA, mobility (so free car, free tax, free insurance) carers allowance and god knows what else

I’ve been debating posting about her for a long time. She honestly winds me up with the endless self praise about being a Mum to her boy, and I have to feel for her eldest. She made a post at the weekend about telling her off and bloody tagged her in it... I’d be mortified.

How has she not got a thread?
She’s constantly humiliating her oldest and shaming her for her behaviour despite her oldest also being a career for her son and I assume the one who looks after him when she goes to her evening classes.
At least a post a day about how she goes “above and beyond” wanting praise for being a parent, tagging her daughters Instagram in posts, describing her being bullied in detail as well as geo tagging locations so everyone knows where they live.
Not to mention the badly written cryptic posts crying out for attention, putting your disabled child on a public profile with 16k followers describing how he’s pooed all over the floor and your arms is such a devastating invasion of privacy.
She also posts photos of her boy in his school uniform, with the logo. Absolute muppet.

This was the post that made me think get the duck over yourself. It’s a bit of paint. Everyone bloody paints and you’re not special having a vagina and painting your kids room. Calm down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’ve been debating posting about her for a long time. She honestly winds me up with the endless self praise about being a Mum to her boy, and I have to feel for her eldest. She made a post at the weekend about telling her off and bloody tagged her in it... I’d be mortified.

She also posts photos of her boy in his school uniform, with the logo. Absolute muppet.

This was the post that made me think get the duck over yourself. It’s a bit of paint. Everyone bloody paints and you’re not special having a vagina and painting your kids room. Calm down.
She makes a big deal out of nothing

Reactions: 2
How she uses 'as ever' really grates on me.. everything is 'as ever' this and 'as ever' that

And in regards to money yes probably rolling in it with DLA etc

Reactions: 3
How she uses 'as ever' really grates on me.. everything is 'as ever' this and 'as ever' that

And in regards to money yes probably rolling in it with DLA etc
She says she can’t get “rest bite” for her son, despite applying. Probably because you’re spelling it as Rest Bite on the form love.

I really want to praise and admire her, but she truly believes she’s the only person who has raised two kids and painted a bedroom wall.

• Haha
She says she can’t get “rest bite” for her son, despite applying. Probably because you’re spelling it as Rest Bite on the form love.

I really want to praise and admire her, but she truly believes she’s the only person who has raised two kids and painted a bedroom wall.
She likes to play the victim.

I’d never heard of her. Went to look and my immediate thought is with that many followers how come her engagement is so low? 150 likes when she has over 15k followers? Must be bought... and her content is tit.