Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh, she is one of the most unkind people I have ever met with a perpetual scowl on her face for anyone she isn't best buddies with!!
I guarantee if you smiled at her in Asda there would be a long, scathing rant on Instagram within the next five minutes about it. She'd accuse you of staring, making her uncomfortable and not having any patience or understanding about her situation and what she goes through on a daily basis with her disabled kid. I'm not even taking the piss when I say any of that. She's that kind of person. The world is against her and she is a victim.
We all have different tit we deal with but we just bleeping get on with it. Everyone's problems and situations are subjective.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The quote on that tattoo is from alice in wonderland as well (Tim burton version) her father tells her to be kind and have courage. I think its a nice enough tattoo but what a random place to have it and also not something she should be spending her sons disability money on.

Reactions: 2
I don't mean to argue but isn't that quote from the live action Cinderella. Her mum says it to her before she dies.

Reactions: 1
I guarantee if you smiled at her in Asda there would be a long, scathing rant on Instagram within the next five minutes about it. She'd accuse you of staring, making her uncomfortable and not having any patience or understanding about her situation and what she goes through on a daily basis with her disabled kid. I'm not even taking the piss when I say any of that. She's that kind of person. The world is against her and she is a victim.
We all have different tit we deal with but we just bleeping get on with it. Everyone's problems and situations are subjective.
oh absolutely... clearly a woman in need of a snicker.

errrm, throwing some ideas??? brought it all together???

can't have taken too long surely... I've probably had longer shits.

Attachments

Only this twit could complain about getting a new phone 🙄 poor little victim had to faff about retrieving passwords and wasn't able to eat until it was done... diddums.

• Haha
Contradicting herself a bit isn’t she? One minute they all stare at him and makes her cry in the supermarket, the next minute everyone loves him?! What is it Lollie? Love or hate? Stupid cow
Depends on the kind of fishing she's doing that day, 'do I need sympathy today or do I want everyone to agree with me that he's stunning and brave?'

• Haha
Well done Lollie let's all have a laugh about your kid joking about having coronavirus considering if he did catch it, it would kill him. Sorry but I dont think it's a laughing matter considering how prevalent it is right now and considering kids don't pick things up off the floor he obviously got it off mother of the bloody decade 🤦🏻‍♀️ you know it's actually not unusual for mums to do lots for their kids, and to do it alone. As ever though you're an inspiration arent you 👏🏼 oh Lollie how will the world keep turning without you doing everything you do. Except between the hours of 8am and 4pm though 🤔 and 9pm and 6am...

Reactions: 4
People ate losing their jobs all around us and this free loading donkey is out getting tattooed and going for waffles 😡😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I never noticed until someone on here mention but why does she over use as ever. It really grates me now. 🤣

• Haha
She is such a bleeping fantasist as if any of that actually happened! And anyone who believes her tit is a moron in my opinion
Her life is awfully dramatic, never an uneventful trip to the supermarket! She is such a story teller

Reactions: 5
She is such a bleeping fantasist as if any of that actually happened! And anyone who believes her tit is a moron in my opinion
Can almost guarantee it was the other way round! She probably snatched it off someone using her kid as the excuse. She can never go shopping without something happening to her can she 🙄 she's lucky she still gets her money in times like these when many of us are either losing jobs or having to take ssp because work is shut. Us freelancers are fucked. But as ever Lollie is okay, as ever. 🙄🙄

• Haha