Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she taking the piss with her latest essay? All she does is moan about her children. She does not deserve to be a mother. I do not mean this in a horrible way, but there is such a thing as protection, you chose to have Harper and add to “your 3” as well as knowing your creepy, pervy partner had 2 other kids too. Blended families are never easy and with a child with additional needs but she’s always slating him.
When he’s at school you are a lady of leisure. She’s not worked in years and just gallivants around the shops buying food for her “slimming worldJourney” I reallt do not like have. Have no sympathy for her either.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is she taking the piss with her latest essay? All she does is moan about her children. She does not deserve to be a mother. I do not mean this in a horrible way, but there is such a thing as protection, you chose to have Harper and add to “your 3” as well as knowing your creepy, pervy partner had 2 other kids too. Blended families are never easy and with a child with additional needs but she’s always slating him.
When he’s at school you are a lady of leisure. She’s not worked in years and just gallivants around the shops buying food for her “slimming worldJourney” I reallt do not like have. Have no sympathy for her either.
Just seen it. She makes my blood boil sometimes. Yes I appreciate it’s hard when you have a child with special needs and it’s not like the summer holidays are a surprise so I’m sure there are things she could do with the kids. Mae is 17 so probably won’t want to go out (but I’m sure Lottie will make her or slate her if not). She has family who will probably step in and help if needed. I mean, it doesn’t help her situation when she insists on redecorating every 5 minutes!

Reactions: 2
Noticed she playing ‘woe is me’ again. She’s moaned about how hard Layton is and now how hard it was to get him a harness

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Maybe if she didn’t get pregnant the moment she met him their relationship would be different. She moans about everything. The man is vile, but he works have to provide for his family and her children too. She’s so ungrateful for the life she had. I wish I didn’t have to work to spend more time with my son and everyone paid for me whilst I sponge off the government.

Reactions: 5
Maybe if she didn’t get pregnant the moment she met him their relationship would be different. She moans about everything. The man is vile, but he works have to provide for his family and her children too. She’s so ungrateful for the life she had. I wish I didn’t have to work to spend more time with my son and everyone paid for me whilst I sponge off the government.
She's always so f*cking hard done by. She will have all the benefits known to man coming in and he won't be on the rent book so she won't have to pay for that neither.

I find it a bit odd that there’s no pictures of their children at the wedding? I know it seemed like a very minimal event but odd they have that horrendous name sign in the living room of all their kids and ’blended family’ but no sign of them at the wedding

They look bloody awful. His hair is disgusting and she’s barely made an effort to get married in. She looks like she’s aged and hasn’t made an effort at all.