SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s moved everything into the nursery, hanging up clothes, etc … but she still has to paint the walls? Surely that should be done first!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s moved everything into the nursery, hanging up clothes, etc … but she still has to paint the walls? Surely that should be done first!
Don't come here talking sense, its all for the gram. My personal favourite is the winter clothes in newborn size for a baby that is due in July 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm starting to a tually think she's thick as tit. I actually quite liked her when she was showing her loose skin surgeries as I thought she was refreshingly transparent about it all. But then she went in a dirty lake when she still had open wounds on her boobs and it was a bit of a red flag

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just re watched her stories to cringe along with someone else, and that bedroom has absolutely no theme at all. She was the perfect everything to do with this baby but she's gone for Winnie the pooh, bland rainbows, dalmatian spots, grey carpet, green and zebra print 🤢, and anything else she thinks its remotely baby themed. I cannot wait to see what colour she paints it, hopefully something that doesn't clash with the tinder matches ginger head.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
FC364831-6A27-46E9-85BC-A1CF9D112EF9.png

Was so tempted to comment on the shape of bubump 😜

Ewwwww the range are promoting this beg… make it stop- she’ll think she s made it!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
View attachment 989536
Was so tempted to comment on the shape of bubump 😜

Ewwwww the range are promoting this beg… make it stop- she’ll think she s made it!
I think she's bought it from the range, I don't think they've sent her it. She's probably tagged them hoping they'll send her stuff, seems very her style since she's sharing and partaking in every giveaway on Instagram

My baby is a month old now and still doesn’t have half the stuff her baby has 😂 i do remember buying so much stuff for my first, most of it was just a massive waste. But it certainly wasn’t all brought so early on 🥴 she’s insane it’s going to be caked in dust and everything else before the baby is here!

Reactions: 5
My baby is a month old now and still doesn’t have half the stuff her baby has 😂 i do remember buying so much stuff for my first, most of it was just a massive waste. But it certainly wasn’t all brought so early on 🥴 she’s insane it’s going to be caked in dust and everything else before the baby is here!
She looks grubby and I just imagine her smelling musty and damp, their house looks cold and the fact that they're always wrapped in blankets and thick jackets indoors confirms this for me. That nursery will be thick with dog hair, dust and musty scent 🤢
I think all the stuff she has bought further proves her immaturity, she's just dived in and grabbed everything. I noticed about 380 TT bottles but she's also got a breastpump. She's got loads of winter clothes in small sizes for a summer baby and size bleeping 4 nappies, she does not have a clue 😑

Reactions: 5
She looks grubby and I just imagine her smelling musty and damp, their house looks cold and the fact that they're always wrapped in blankets and thick jackets indoors confirms this for me. That nursery will be thick with dog hair, dust and musty scent 🤢
I think all the stuff she has bought further proves her immaturity, she's just dived in and grabbed everything. I noticed about 380 TT bottles but she's also got a breastpump. She's got loads of winter clothes in small sizes for a summer baby and size bleeping 4 nappies, she does not have a clue 😑
I think this also just confirms what a lack of support she has - she clearly doesn’t have many friends and maybe her mum and sister think she’s just as delusional in her life choices as we are and just stay out of it!
There is absolutely no way, if I posted that on my Instagram, friends and family would point out my huge faux pax on baby sizing regarding clothes and nappies!
But then again, I’m a bit more sensible and understand the right sizes at what seasons 🤷🏼‍♀️
Plus I don’t Instagram my pregnancy and nursery every 5 mins 🤣

Reactions: 4
I think this also just confirms what a lack of support she has - she clearly doesn’t have many friends and maybe her mum and sister think she’s just as delusional in her life choices as we are and just stay out of it!
There is absolutely no way, if I posted that on my Instagram, friends and family would point out my huge faux pax on baby sizing regarding clothes and nappies!
But then again, I’m a bit more sensible and understand the right sizes at what seasons 🤷🏼‍♀️
Plus I don’t Instagram my pregnancy and nursery every 5 mins 🤣
I can imagine her having a tantrum if anyone dare try to tell her anything. The fact she was asking for legging recommendations to even out her bump from strangers online further confirms she has no friends and family around her. You never hear her mention his family or see them, where they even at the wedding?
She mentioned about her mum, her sister, her grandmother, when she announced the pregnancy but nothing of his family.
Girl, I think if I posted the tit she has at her stage of pregnancy then my mother and friends would give me a slap.
I genuinely can't comprehend her buying out of season clothes but the nappies are the funniest thing to me. How big does she think this child is going to be?! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Tbf a covid restricted wedding with maximum 15/39 guests was probably a lifeline for her- likely saved her so much embarrassment!

she seems manic. Maniacally buying everything for the next year in one go, whether it appropriate or not, putting the cot up when the babyDosent even go in it for another year from now.
Yes! She always looks like she needs a good scrub.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tbf a covid restricted wedding with maximum 15/39 guests was probably a lifeline for her- likely saved her so much embarrassment!

she seems manic. Maniacally buying everything for the next year in one go, whether it appropriate or not, putting the cot up when the babyDosent even go in it for another year from now.
Yes! She always looks like she needs a good scrub.
Manic is a very good word to describe her behaviour. Putting the room together then saying it needs paining is proof of that.
I bet she doesn't even wash the baby clothes before using them 🤢

Reactions: 3
Dank is an unfortunate surname. It is slang for spliff where I come from 😄

She was diagnosed with autism wasn't she? I wonder if her impulsive, odd behaviour is connected to that?

• Haha
Dank is an unfortunate surname. It is slang for spliff where I come from 😄

She was diagnosed with autism wasn't she? I wonder if her impulsive, odd behaviour is connected to that?
Yeah, I think she has dyspraxia as well.

My step brother had both dyspraxia and autism and he's very similar to Steph in the sense of doing things there and then when he thinks of it

Reactions: 1
Impulse control is a massive issue in every aspect of her life; big things like marriage and smaller things like baby grow purchases.

as a side note I just have to say she has THE worst and cheapest taste in everything! Clothes,decor, men, and now baby stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot wait to see the absolute mess this room is going to be when it's finished.
Does she realise babies need colour and stimulation, not muted coloured rainbows and her saying "so um yeah as I was saying" 2848 times a day

A light grey carpet is just what you want with a baby/toddler. She does not have a clue about anything does she 😑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.