SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going on about this interview at work like her cousin doesn't own the company and it's not already a done deal

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She posted that she ‘sized up’ to a 16. It didn’t seem all that loose/a bump doesn’t overtake your entire body.

I didn’t realise her cousin owned the company. No wonder she can constantly take time off work!

Reactions: 7
What does her husband do for a job? He barely seems to be at home, she’s always grabbing cuddling the dog under a blanket

Reactions: 3
What does her husband do for a job? He barely seems to be at home, she’s always grabbing cuddling the dog under a blanket
He's probably not at work, they just have nothing in common so spend their time separately 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought she worked for the council? Makes sense if she works for a business linked to her family. I do remember thinking she must have a load of annual leave saved up when she was having her surgeries.

I thought she worked for the council? Makes sense if she works for a business linked to her family. I do remember thinking she must have a load of annual leave saved up when she was having her surgeries.
No, I’m sure she shared a insta reel/vid once which she was in for the company she works for. Some factory/manufacturing - I really want to say it was badges 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Anyone else remember this or am I losing it!? 😅😅

Met him in July 2019 on Tinder. But had been trying to conceive for 2 years when she fell pregnant in September/October 2021.
Yeah okay 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shame about the job, but the sweatshirt with “mama” on just topped it off for me today 🤣
Im so heavily pregnant, can barely put 2 steps together right now, why am I not the one in bed at 5pm with a mama sweatshirt 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh wait, I’m an adult and life still goes on when you’re pregnant, OH and I do not own a “mama” sweatshirt… yet! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shame about the job, but the sweatshirt with “mama” on just topped it off for me today 🤣
Im so heavily pregnant, can barely put 2 steps together right now, why am I not the one in bed at 5pm with a mama sweatshirt 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh wait, I’m an adult and life still goes on when you’re pregnant, OH and I do not own a “mama” sweatshirt… yet! 🤣
I've got 3 kids, 4 pregnancies and never once have a worn something like that. Wouldn't even consider it when heavily pregnant, nevermind when you don't even have a noticeable bump 😂 it's just cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are you even really pregnant if you don't have a mama jumper? 🤢
It's more cringey that she doesn't have a bump and she's rocking about in that monstrous thing. I bet she gets one for the baby saying mini me or something equally cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I picture her walking into that interview sticking her stomach out as far as she can, cradling her fat 😂

• Haha
Glad it's not just me who thinks this woman is just off the scale with this pregnancy 😳 I think she'll be like keeping Kate and gain about 6/7 stone

• Haha
I picture her walking into that interview sticking her stomach out as far as she can, cradling her fat 😂
Like everyone within a 40 mile radius of her work place doesn't know she's expecting the first child to be born ever.
Does make you wonder if she didn't the job because of the pregnancy, time off she's clearly had and upcoming mat leave, given that someone said it's her cousins business that she works at

Glad it's not just me who thinks this woman is just off the scale with this pregnancy 😳 I think she'll be like keeping Kate and gain about 6/7 stone
She'll want to be gaining weight to have the most noticeable bump to man

Reactions: 2
Does anyone think that there’s going to be a ton of pressure on this poor kid to be perfect because it’s their (her) ‘rainbow baby’, and the whole nursery/kids room is going to be rainbow everything so they can press the point it was a little miracle 🙄

I get being excited for a baby but she's mental. Does she realise that the baby should be sleeping near her for 6 months, so that cot is going to be up for a year gathering dust and dog hair 🤢

Think I'm going to have to unfollow, seeing everything ready as if she is due to pop when many of her followers are and have been TTC for a while is really insensitive.

Things don't normally get to me but opening the drawers and wardrobe and showing them full is the final straw.

I really hope for her that baby arrives safe and sound when she is due.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.