SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can think of is "that'll be a witch to clean up" 🤣🤣
Haha I thought the same😂
As soon as I saw her about to pull it sitting there I thought ooh nooo 😂

Bet he had to clean it though. She'll be too exhausted 😴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it abit sad she pulled it on her own! Usually a couple will do it together, does he have no interest what so ever!?

Reactions: 5
Every time I think she can’t get more annoying she surprises me.

I can’t believe she did a gender reveal cannon just for the sake of the ‘gram, and she couldn’t even go to the effort of being fake excited in it 😂😂😂 just remained in her usual sloth position on the sofa, what’s the bleeping point?

Reactions: 6
I have no words.

I mean, ok I have a few… that awkward moment when she blew the cannon and then just sat there looking awkward at the camera at the end 😂😂😂

What on earth is this girl thinking!!

I find it abit sad she pulled it on her own! Usually a couple will do it together, does he have no interest what so ever!?
He probably thinks she's a fruit loop letting off a bloody cannon for her insta when they already found out and is taking the video shaking his head at her 🤣

Reactions: 3
Does she seriously think anyone else is that interested in the gender of her child?
I got rage thinking of her going for her actual 20 week scan and her smugly letting them know she already knows the sex because she went private to find out early. Anything for the gram tho 🙃
You just know that he had to clean that mess up because she is too dainty and tired from being the first ever woman to be pregnant
Its also incredibly sad that she did that on her own, don't think I've ever seen a gender reveal with just one parent taking part 😕

They must be skint given she's trying to win Charlotte Dawsons castoffs 🤢 She's not stopped bragging about how much stuff they've she's already gone overboard buying.

They must be skint given she's trying to win Charlotte Dawsons castoffs 🤢 She's not stopped bragging about how much stuff they've she's already gone overboard buying.
She's bought an insane amount of stuff! Has she forgotten she's going to have a small baby in Spring/Summer....these dresses etc are going to be way too hot. I remember someone buying a summer outfit of shorts and t-shirt for my February born baby, which would have been great if they'd bought 3-6 or even 6-9 but they bought them in 9-12....he'd have needed thermals under them 🤣

• Haha
She's bought an insane amount of stuff! Has she forgotten she's going to have a small baby in Spring/Summer....these dresses etc are going to be way too hot. I remember someone buying a summer outfit of shorts and t-shirt for my February born baby, which would have been great if they'd bought 3-6 or even 6-9 but they bought them in 9-12....he'd have needed thermals under them 🤣
It just screams to me that she has no friends to share this time with or she wouldn't need to plaster it all over a public account to tonnes of strangers.

Reactions: 1
Oh no! She doesn't have the perfect shaped bump!! What is she doing to show off now she doesn't have an Instagram worthy bump?

So bleeping insensitive to the people who'd have followed her when she was, and I use this term loosely, TTC. These women would love to have a bump and heres steph moaning that hers isn't the perfect shape

Maybe steph, its because thats not a baby bump and is in fact bloat and bit of baby. Or perhaps anyrhing to do with the plastic surgery you had when you were apparently trying to her pregnant?

She's literally only 14 weeks pregnant.. How high does she expect her bump to be anyway? That top part of it isn't baby

The fact that she’s complaining about not having the perfect baby bump only shows her immaturity.

seriously, did this girl put any actual thought into having a child?

Reactions: 7
The fact she can't Google maternity leggings blows my mind 🙃
Also, how does she think leggings are going to change the structure of her body? Leggings aren't going to round out her stomach to create the instaworthy bump she wants. This child is nothing more than a prop to her

Reactions: 2
This idiot does realise that bump is determined by baby, water etc & not leggings doesn’t she 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I really hope she has a lot of family support because all the love in the world is great but you do need some sense to raise a child

• Haha
Like it’s been said above, really shows her immaturity - what is even the “perfect bump” everyone is different! She’s pregnant and her bump will look however it wants to. No amount of leggings or shape wear will change that.
She is just unbelievably egotistical, no one cares what your “bump” looks like love. 🙄

She's unbelievable, for someone who was desperate to be pregnant for so long she sure is moaning about not having the perfect bump. You'd think she'd just be pleased to be pregnant with a healthy baby, but no.

She hasn’t got a clue what she’s in for. I doubt she’s even thought about actually having a newborn and the massive lifestyle change it brings!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.