Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean he’s grown into his looks, he was just a regular looking chavvy lad at 15 on her pics, and he was with her from that young age, so he’s been with her at various sizes he obviously doesn’t care what size she is?! And fair play to him for that. From my own personal experience, my husband has seen me gain 6 stone through four pregnancies in the 16 years we’ve been together, and back down again granted not all the way but I think there are not so shallow men out there. I just think he’s well and truly under the thumb, and could you imagine how psycho she’d go if he ever tried to leave her! I think he’s well and truly trapped in there now!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bottom line is he’s still far too hot for her. I can’t get my head around it. He must be the one decent hot guy in the UK who actually likes larger women and stays married to them. Although I’d put money on them not lasting... maybe I’m too sceptical, ladies correct me if wrong!!!
💯 too good for her!!! Haha love this.

Reactions: 1
Jen is one of them people who describes something as the best thing in the world, Like her husband, her sons, her mum, her wedding (list goes on forever) and she genuinely believes no one can ever beat it. Like My nephews are the best thing ever to me but realistically there are kids in the world who are selfless caregivers to their parents who are probably better than them. With her though it’s the best twins in the world ever she would even tell Beyonce her kids are better than hers 🤣 it’s fine to think your family is the best but to post it on every post not just Valentine’s Day it’s just delusional.

Reactions: 7
The thing is she would be far more relatable had she had documented how hard she found the struggles of weight gain. We've all been there, myself included especially those who were hard core sw's. But she hid behind this whole are you flexing your willpower, vegan bloody rainbow stuff when clearly she was just like the rest of us and eating all the rubbish. She just has to come across better than anyone else and above others and this is what makes her insufferable. Urgh.

Reactions: 8
It must KILL her to see the slim photos of herself. That’s karma in itself.

Reactions: 9
Oh god that ‘before picture’!!! She’s questionably the same or even bigger now so don’t preach you’ve ‘gained most’ back. You’ve gained it all and then some. She is also very jealous of Emilie and it’s so bleeping obvious!!

Reactions: 5
God she is so nauseating about hubby ! She is also off the scale smug about conceiving.. in 2 weeks... 🙄 oh and this title fits perfectly.. she is unrecognizable to her poster girl image !!
He probably put his ALL into the first two weeks so that he wouldn't have to do it again 🤭 did I just say that? ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But she said ‘two weeks after trying to prevent pregnancy’ so she clearly wasn’t on protection. It takes longer for any pill to leave the system and you must have a period beforehand. So what she means is, we weren’t having sex and then we decided to 😂

Reactions: 4
But she said ‘two weeks after trying to prevent pregnancy’ so she clearly wasn’t on protection. It takes longer for any pill to leave the system and you must have a period beforehand. So what she means is, we weren’t having sex and then we decided to 😂
Has she said she came off the pill? Some contraception enables your fertility to come back instantly or they could have been using condoms etc 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Has she said she came off the pill? Some contraception enables your fertility to come back instantly or they could have been using condoms etc 🤷🏻‍♀️
No, she just said ‘two weeks after we tried to prevent it’ - it was was the way she said ‘tried to prevent’, surely if you used contraception you wouldn’t use that wording. My comment previously was also a little in jest, I couldn’t give a tit how long it took her to get pregnant, it just annoys me how smug she is when one of her close friends (Emilie) has been trying for ages and had multiple miscarriages and obviously most other women have to try a lot longer than 2 weeks

Reactions: 6
No, she just said ‘two weeks after we tried to prevent it’ - it was was the way she said ‘tried to prevent’, surely if you used contraception you wouldn’t use that wording. My comment previously was also a little in jest, I couldn’t give a tit how long it took her to get pregnant, it just annoys me how smug she is when one of her close friends (Emilie) has been trying for ages and had multiple miscarriages and obviously most other women have to try a lot longer than 2 weeks
How insensitive is she !! 😞 bet Lukey baby was relieved the job was done so fast 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.