Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go with the we conceived after 2 weeks shite again. She is a hateful insensitive witch. And being vegan isn't going well for her at all by the looks of things!

Reactions: 10
Man alive, is she the only person in the world to have children and get married, seriously woman most of us actually love our fellas or our lady whichever we we’re inclined! She’s also embarrassing as just because emiliewaffles posts Tom in his wedding suit as it’s his birthday she just had to do the same with hers three hours later, you’re 30 soon Jen it’s not the playground anymore hun, jealous arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for her... shes clearly very unhappy. To post that much gush about your other half usually shows your trying to prove something, & to put that much weight back on when shes a self confessed #emotionaleater shows shes not as blissfully happy and a "perfect" as she tried to make out. I really feel sorry for her

Reactions: 11
I always wondered why he wasn’t around at The Ritz with her for her fancy overnight stay and press call/photo shoot? As she took her sister with her, I remember watching one of the lives at the time, and also her mum for the magazine shoot! Just seemed odd the way she’s always gushed about him that he wouldn’t be there for those kind of things!

Reactions: 2
She is such a dick head today.
Does she realise that most folk who have partners/spouses actually tend to... wait for it... love them AND find them “aesthetically pleasing” 🙄🙄🙄

The bragging about two weeks conceiving is just beyond disgusting. When she obviously knows so many couples suffer in this area, why does she feel the need to brag? It’s so hateful.

Reactions: 16
I have said it before and I’ll say it again ... she just has to say ‘seeing him madly in love with our sonS’ .... she just has to say ‘sons’ or ‘babies’ in every post! No one else goes round referring to their baby on public posts as ‘my son’ or ‘my daughter.’ Just say great dad. She is just so bleeping bizarre and attention seeky. Drives me me mental! She’s the absolute worst. I really want him to do something stupid and they break up cos I can’t bare her gushing haha. And it’s the smugness with the gushing that gets to me. Not the gushing. As if he’s the only good dad or husband. Sorry if that’s taking it too far!!!

Reactions: 3
I’m glad she’s gained all that weight and I hope it doesn’t come off because she’s a horrible, insensitive self centred duck face. The word narcissist gets thrown around too often imo but she definitely is one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I mean this is 5 months after they were born isn’t it, so not like she can hide behind the being pregnant excuse either!
Why post a photo of your “ gorgeous” husband with his legs open and at an up-crotch angle? Not flattering for either of them! Surely she has enough time in her day to make him pose for a great photo whilst hiding her own body and photoshopping her face, I mean what more is there in life for JSG?
Also looks like Luke has piles on the pounds too...

If she hadn't have met him, conditioned and brain washed him at such a young age there's no way they would be together. Who the hell would willingly put up with her bullshit and the beast mode sister 😵

• Haha
Bottom line is he’s still far too hot for her. I can’t get my head around it. He must be the one decent hot guy in the UK who actually likes larger women and stays married to them. Although I’d put money on them not lasting... maybe I’m too sceptical, ladies correct me if wrong!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.