Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or a plate of pasta and an apple after 🤣🤣
Or the "syn plates" that the people who choose to subsist on salad and mug shots during the so they can binge on crap at night eat... 800 calories of various low syn choc bars and crisps etc "with a satsuma for speed" on top of their meals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
No she didn't lose the weight so had babies instead so they had to cancel the holiday. Extreme way to carry on your Miss Slinky lies Jen
She was never going to have the weight off for Ariel even if she hadn’t got pregnant. She was not losing at all

Reactions: 6
Imagine seeing pics of yourself everywhere at sw, when you looked your best ever, had loads of compliments etc.... when you now SLINK back in, look like a bloated wilderbeast with a massive pelican chin.. couldn't happen to a nicer person!! That's what you call karma 🤘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She was never going to have the weight off for Ariel even if she hadn’t got pregnant. She was not losing at all
Sometimes I feel a bit sorry for her because there was no way she would have lost that amount of weight in that time, and it’s so much pressure to put on yourself to try and do that. Then she says something annoying and that feeling goes away pretty quick!

Reactions: 4
Sometimes I feel a bit sorry for her because there was no way she would have lost that amount of weight in that time, and it’s so much pressure to put on yourself to try and do that. Then she says something annoying and that feeling goes away pretty quick!
Yeah I never feel sorry for her because she puts the pressure on herself. If she had been an honest person instead of hiding her weight gain, wasn’t such an arrogant cow, etc, she wouldn't have to make big ridiculous claims about how much weight she is going to lose. She only made that claim along with a big sob story, after being caught out hiding the gain.

If she had been honest from the start then I’d feel sorry for her. Most people who need to lose lots of weight put it back on at some point (5 pint fopperholic and her 2 stone, 3 stone corrected doesn’t count). But she’s made most people believe she’s still this 9 stone loss wonder woman which is a load of tit

Reactions: 5
I bet if she was honest with her followers after 2/3/4 stone it wouldn’t of got out of control. But the more she kept up the miss slinky act and lied, the lie was getting bigger and more out of control and she ate comforting herself. I bet she also didn’t expect the backlash she got from outing her consultant

Reactions: 3
I actually asked for a refund back from slimming world today, as I couldn’t stomach the bullshit they still peddle even if they put all the weight back on! How can they use someone to market their plan if she’s even said herself this week she’s put the majority of all of the weight back on, no thanks Marg I don’t want to fund your next yacht love!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually asked for a refund back from slimming world today, as I couldn’t stomach the bullshit they still peddle even if they put all the weight back on! How can they use someone to market their plan if she’s even said herself this week she’s put the majority of all of the weight back on, no thanks Marg I don’t want to fund your next yacht love!
Omg I looooooooove this

Reactions: 7
Likelihood is you won’t get anything back if you’ve lost weight whilst following the plan 100%. All they’ll say is that she’s gained because she hasn’t followed the plan. Same as any diet though if you go back to your old habits and ways you’ll gain it back again.

I completely understand where you’re coming from though she’s a horrendous advertisement

Well I think that’s the closest we will get to a recent photo of JSG! It’s unreal how different she looks compared to the photos plastered everywhere by SW

Reactions: 9
God she is so nauseating about hubby ! She is also off the scale smug about conceiving.. in 2 weeks... 🙄 oh and this title fits perfectly.. she is unrecognizable to her poster girl image !!

Wowww husband has piled the weight on too hasn’t he!! Just how many rainbows are they eating?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.