Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stand how she keeps posting photos of the twins arm or leg etc like she's a celebrity we really aren't to arsed what they look like Hun 🙄 don't post any photo of them at all if your keeping them off SM 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just getting my chair ready and marking my place. Love the thread name.

Reactions: 7
I adore this thread title!! Back to the inconsistency again ay Jen! All gone quiet again. I swear she only pops up and throws a few random posts every so often, just to keep people following her. How does she still have that many followers who can’t see through it all, baffles me!!

Reactions: 6
I think she has a lot of followers cause she was once an inspiration, lost a lot of weight, kept it off, seemed relatively normal and nice. Then she went off the rails, put all the weight back on and more, tried to hide it, got nasty with that other consultant and showed her true colours.

Reactions: 7
I think she has a lot of followers cause she was once an inspiration, lost a lot of weight, kept it off, seemed relatively normal and nice. Then she went off the rails, put all the weight back on and more, tried to hide it, got nasty with that other consultant and showed her true colours.
yes, I meant more how does she still have the following since all of that consultant malarkey, and she wasn’t really being on there much after all of that. Then her pregnancy she chose not to share a lot etc, and obvs since the boys come along even less so. Surely people can see she isn’t really that interested in her account anymore? But for whatever reason she can’t seem to let it go, maybe because the 200K plus following gives her the ego boost and validation she needs, maybe she can’t let go of all that insta miss slinky fame she had and let go to her head. I just don’t see why that many people who followed her for a slimming inspiration account etc would still be now, when she’s been far from one of them for years now, crazy really! Unless they are all sticking around for “the comeback” Could you imagine the smug levels and self righteousness would be off the charts, if she ever got back down to what she was for her wedding, it’d be insufferable!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Please spill. I didn't hear about this. I remember I followed her back when she became a SW Consultant, then it all went a bit quiet...

Reactions: 3
How has she got the nerve to be posting food ideas about slimmingworld when she's piled ALL the weight back on. Why is anyone going to take her or anything slimming world related seriously after that!

She's literally proof that it DOESN'T work long term

Reactions: 19
I adore this thread title!! Back to the inconsistency again ay Jen! All gone quiet again. I swear she only pops up and throws a few random posts every so often, just to keep people following her. How does she still have that many followers who can’t see through it all, baffles me!!
Waiting on anticipation for a up to date photo! 😂 i know i am!

Reactions: 5
Interestingly, they’re both no longer on Facebook. Which really means ‘we’re on super secret mode so we can post pictures of our TWIN boys’

Reactions: 4
Oh has she put all the weight back on? Haven’t heard a word about her in ages but I knew she would eventually. Her whole family are huge :/

Reactions: 3
Oh has she put all the weight back on? Haven’t heard a word about her in ages but I knew she would eventually. Her whole family are huge :/
she had all Back in ages ago, long before she got pregnant, but she tried to hide it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.