Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are everyone's thoughts?

Really impressed with her loss but every story feels like an AD 🙄

Reactions: 6
She’s manageable atm. But like you say, too many ads. If there’s too many I’m unfollowing.
I just get bored of seeing the same things everyday!

Reactions: 1
omg Yes, and now ads for stuff that’s not remotely weight loss related. Also she needs to stop filming her daughter topless etc.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if suddenly the boob job she’s getting done will be a #ad even though she said she saved for it. She works PT how the heck has she saved for it is beyond me

Reactions: 4
I loved her acc when i followed sw, then it was ad after ad for fuckin spices and overpriced books to write in! Her weight loss is amazing but the pouting them lips into the camera grinds me, and her brows need a serious cut and blow dry they cray cray

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Spices which are just your bog standard spices which you can mix yourself, and the overpriced books where is not needed. Now it’s over price face masks and tooth paste.

Doing ads left right and centre now & not maintaining her weight at all.

Doing brand deals for toothpaste ffs!

She is affording a boob job coz her boyfriend works away all the time around the world and send some her money

‘As a influencer....’ in her recent stories. I hate that so many of these accounts thinks they are now influencers. You and a million others joined SW and lost weight - grrr grinds my gears she now thinks she’s doing all her followers a fav but getting discount codes etc. Getting too big for your boots and gaining a massive ego.

Thought it was really ironic that she posted about ADs and that she wouldn't do them willy nilly and her next story was her plumping lip gloss 🙄

well what else can she do now that the weight is all gone? so its all the ads, flogging stuff noone really wants, and her boob job

Reactions: 2
I wonder if suddenly the boob job she’s getting done will be a #ad even though she said she saved for it. She works PT how the heck has she saved for it is beyond me
I thought this too! She's constantly spending on food and clothing etc!

Reactions: 1
I used to love her, her weight loss is fantastic but she's just constantly sharing ads and codes and it drives me mental. Sick of the bloody fish lip pout and always licking her teeth to make her lips bigger. Shame really. Thought she was fab.

I used to love her too, her weightloss is incredible but think she’s gotten too big for her boots lately. Ranting about not doing just any ads and then every other story is about the mud mask or lip gloss 🙄. She probably paid for her boob job with her spice and tice money - another one she’s constantly banging on about

Reactions: 2
Is she getting new tits then? I wouldn’t have guessed the amount she keeps going on. Yes you want fake over the top boobs. We know! When she said since she was a little girl she wanted big fake boobs. How sad. Really?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.