Slimmingworld.brittany

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a scroll of her feed.. I loved her old style of posing, unfiltered before and after pics, loads of food ideas and recipes (lots of helpful Sw content) what a shame. Her last 10 ish pics are just her 😣

Reactions: 1
Thread suggesting - Brittany the beggy bore, should go back to the girl you were before.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she really just put on her story 'for everyone asking we're staying at edenrochotel'?? Like anyone has to ask, she's been tagging duck out of them since the minute she landed in Greece 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she really just put on her story 'for everyone asking we're staying at edenrochotel'?? Like anyone has to ask, she's been tagging duck out of them since the minute she landed in Greece 🤦
I feel like that was for the benefit of the hotel, make them think that the *pressdiscount has paid off

New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.