Slimming World Youtubers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said people had asked for her to show him on her lives but she didn't want to. I gave up after 10 minutes.
Yes she said that but that he was eager to appear with her but she prefers to keep some things private ...what dating app does she use

• Wow
Reactions: 2

I just can't with the voice she is using in this tiktok. Looks like the love of her life has just dumped her.
oh jeez that's super cringe, the voice gets me too but the over egged emotions and take a break face are just awful....why does she think it's good??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
oh jeez that's super cringe, the voice gets me too but the over egged emotions and take a break face are just awful....why does she think it's good??

I just can't with the voice she is using in this tiktok. Looks like the love of her life has just dumped her.
Did we find out who she was dating?

Please tell me someone else saw her live where she was crying at lunch time today?

Did we find out who she was dating?

Please tell me someone else saw her live where she was crying at lunch time today?
No I didn't see it .I bet he only wanted in on her TikTok action and dumped her because she said no , I thought it odd when she said he was eager to join her .

Reactions: 1
Not that I know of but im nosey so would like to know ;)

no didn't see the live, what happened?
The relationship is over and she is heartbroken. He did something and she ended it. But he is still a great guy and they are good friends???? She will tell everyone more tonight.

Reactions: 1
The relationship is over and she is heartbroken. He did something and she ended it. But he is still a great guy and they are good friends???? She will tell everyone more tonight.
bloody hell talk about milking it, I can't stand to watch her all breathy and trying to be sultry, I keep thinking she's about to burst into happy birthday mr president all Marylin Monroe style :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I have major second hand embarrassment watching Kate’s TikToks :ROFLMAO: why does she just stare blankly at the camera for an increasingly uncomfortable amount of time?

Giving looks like tyrion lannister and also making up some shite for her own new book. How to get a man to pay for your tit, by looking like the enormous version of nigella lawson

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her weird posing pauses are like the human equivalent of an ellipses in a sentence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way Kate is so well spoken yet pronounces TH as F drives me potty, "healfy" "anyfing" "somefing" she's even started to say "edif"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread guys.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.