Slimming World Tattlers-Ideas & support

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, I searched for a thread just for slimming world support/ideas etc but couldn't find anything so thought I'd make one of anyone out there wants to join?

I started a couple of days ago, I've got about 3.5 stone to lose and could do with all the help I could get ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
Hi, I searched for a thread just for slimming world support/ideas etc but couldn't find anything so thought I'd make one of anyone out there wants to join?

I started a couple of days ago, I've got about 3.5 stone to lose and could do with all the help I could get ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹

Iโ€™ve got a similar amount to lose as you. Iโ€™ve been on SW before but right now the scales are not moving whatever I do.
Pinch of Nom is really good if you havenโ€™t already heard of them x

Reactions: 2
Yay! Hi!
Have you just restarted? I'm doing it from home not online or group or anything, as now live in Cyprus and it's hard to do over here so just trying to do my best whilst resisting oils and halloumi ๐Ÿ˜‚. I've done it before and lost nearly 5 stone, but the life went tits up and I've put 4 back on...
I fell out with it for quite a while and have since tried every diet going but nothing seems to permanently work ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Ah yes I forgot about pinch of nom! I've seen their books on Amazon, would you recommend? X

Ive restarted but doing it on my own for the time being, work has been pretty busy so might join up now itโ€™s getting quieter
I was on it about two years ago and lost about two stone... unfortunately Iโ€™ve put a stone back on!

It's so easy to slip back in to old habits isn't it. I've decided this time I'm going to stick with it to get to where I want to be, but educate myself more on calories so that when I'm at my goal weight I can look at calories etc to maintain if that makes sense?!

Was thinking we could use this as like a group weigh in too?maybe give each other virtual stickers and awards๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm getting weighed Thursday ๐Ÿคž
Attaching a photo of tonight's dinner, 2 syns of mayo and I swear I'm not really greedy, the pork loins were really small ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ although my eyes were bigger than my belly and ended up giving the husband some potatoes and the baby had a chop too haha

Attachments

Great idea โฌ†
I joined online and found a voucher code still in date so instead of โ‚ฌ75 for 3 months I got it for โ‚ฌ50 ๐Ÿค— it worked for ยฃ too.

Discount code was: WOMAN2020
๐Ÿ˜˜

Reactions: 1
That's a good deal! See I'm tempted to join for access to the app, but I also just kind of want to see if I can do it myself and test myself ๐Ÿ˜‚
Feeling better already, I'm sure I'm less bloated and I've not had heartburn since I started ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Has anyone planned today's food?

My day is:
Breakfast: 1 wholemeal toast with beans and poached egg and an apple
Dinner: fajhita spiced chicken with sweet potato chips and salad

Fruit and carrot sticks as snacks, going to let myself have a cheeky twirl and pink gin later with syns!

Not sure I'm going to eat lunch as it's about 40 degrees here In Cyprus so the appetite has shrunk a bit ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
Iโ€™ve set up a new private Insta account to keep as a food diary to help too. Not following anyone yet and not looking for followers but itโ€™s a good to keep track of my meals ๐Ÿ˜€

How is everyone getting on?
Had my first weigh in today, -0.3kg (0.5lb).
I have 1 stone to lose so think the progress might be slow, but Iโ€™m ok with that.
Iโ€™ve battled with eating habits for years (binging mainly) so am trying to rebuild a healthy relationship with food.
Have been feeling satisfied with the food this week but am dreading the time that I start scratching around the cupboards looking for chocolate ๐Ÿ™ once I have one piece then I canโ€™t stop!

• Heart
Well done @mingbag ! Slow and steady wins the race ๐Ÿ’ช
I'm doing ok, still sticking to plan and gently reigning myself in, getting weighed tomorrow morning so ๐Ÿคž
I'm bloody hungry today though and could eat all the pork scratchings and twirls ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Well done @mingbag ! Slow and steady wins the race ๐Ÿ’ช
I'm doing ok, still sticking to plan and gently reigning myself in, getting weighed tomorrow morning so ๐Ÿคž
I'm bloody hungry today though and could eat all the pork scratchings and twirls ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

I should have said, Iโ€™ve got 1 more stone to lose!!

I donโ€™t know but it doesnโ€™t look terribly appetising....
Iโ€™m a SW member, have been at target for 6 months now after loosing 3 1/2 stone ๐Ÿ˜Š
Well done! I have nothing against SW done it before and lost weight. But that looks bloody disgusting!

Iโ€™ve just started weight watchers but seems itโ€™s not strict enough

It looks like something Lucy Jessica Carter would create ๐Ÿ˜‚
Weigh day for me today, I've lost 4lbs ๐Ÿ™‚
Happy with that just need to keep going ๐Ÿ’™

Well done! I have nothing against SW done it before and lost weight. But that looks bloody disgusting!

Iโ€™ve just started weight watchers but seems itโ€™s not strict enough
I tried weight watchers and found I struggled with what to eat ๐Ÿ™ˆ I seemed to be stuck on chicken veg and salad and got through points quickly. Good luck! X

I joined three weeks ago, lost 5.8kgs so far (12.7lbs) but I have a feeling this week will be maintain or gain- Iโ€™ve got 40kgs (88lbs) to loose so feeling the pressure but know slow and steady wins the race-

It looks like something Lucy Jessica Carter would create ๐Ÿ˜‚
Weigh day for me today, I've lost 4lbs ๐Ÿ™‚
Happy with that just need to keep going ๐Ÿ’™

I tried weight watchers and found I struggled with what to eat ๐Ÿ™ˆ I seemed to be stuck on chicken veg and salad and got through points quickly. Good luck! X
Well done!

Is this still going? Can I join!!
I haven't weighed myself but i know I've put on loads in lockdown.
Need to get my ass into gear.

Can I join too? I joined a virtual group this week and feel so overwhelmed with it, Iโ€™ve never done SW before! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I started last week too, the online version. Going well so far, I like not being restricted & I really need structure to lose weight. Iโ€™m a notorious yo-yo dieter, always 1.5 stone up & down. Got just over a stone to lose now & I find the motivation to lose that is difficult cos it doesnโ€™t seem much. Still requires effort though!

The โ€œfamousโ€ Instagram slimming worlders put me off so much though. I donโ€™t want to turn into a treat-plate eating, muller light devouring tw*t ๐Ÿ˜‚ some of the โ€œtweaksโ€ are gross!