Skye and Brian # 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People have been mentioning that Skye won’t want his past coming out and there’s been a couple hints of something on TT 🤔

Reactions: 4
one word.... BOTOX !!!!!
this woman needs help not even 40 and a face like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

People have been mentioning that Skye won’t want his past coming out and there’s been a couple hints of something on TT 🤔
Yip hes even mentioned himself he has a past.. wonder why hes not revealed what it is tho 🤔👏🏼😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oaft that’s yin’s had a fucker of a hard paper round on the corners of Glasgow’s streets haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oaft that’s yin’s had a fucker of a hard paper round on the corners of Glasgow’s streets haha
awk naw member shes proper hard n used to punt in the dancing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ppl probably thought shes bryans maw coz just like him she has her hat glued to her head 😂 trying to hide that forehead no doubt 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel like these people have just done the same on every social media platform, I know Rosie has 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does William “warrior” Wallace have her own thread?
No she's not getting one, too far up her own arse already😂

Ok folks I'm off to watch some Walking Dead, and no I don't mean scary or Brian's tiktoks😂 thanks for the many laughs😘 Catch you all tomorrow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She will let you know if it's pure... pure shite is what it is 🤮😂 that FML stuff could kill fleas on a dug ☠☠
night everyone 💜 if anything this week just know " THAT YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH " dont give up wen ticktok gets tough 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.