Skye and Brian # 1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will let you know if it's pure... pure shite is what it is ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚ that FML stuff could kill fleas on a dug โ˜ โ˜ 
night everyone ๐Ÿ’œ if anything this week just know " THAT YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH " dont give up wen ticktok gets tough ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I know any decent perfume surely dizny need promoted aff wee skye fae easterhouse ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ if a c 1 more tik tok wae that song ๐Ÿคฌ along wae skye also trying to lip sync/mime which as cringy as duck as she can do it to save herself or dance for that matter ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Slye has announced shes making her accounts private ๐Ÿ˜‚ fir her families sake. Can still hear the wain in the background, ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Slye has announced shes making her accounts private ๐Ÿ˜‚ fir her families sake. Can still hear the wain in the background, ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
thank duck for that now we dont need to suffer her ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ hopefully brians next ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Yip both accounts private ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Tattlelife 1 - Skyes career attempt at being an influencer 0
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It wont last private... dont make much difference ither cause shes unaware if we follow or speak to her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It wont last private... dont make much difference ither cause shes unaware if we follow or speak to her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
exactly a mean how does she even know if were one of them commenting tell her how brilliant she is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ brian big baws will keep his public coz hes no scared a anycunt ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Think av got under burkebaws skin tonight she only seems to screenshot my comments , shes done a duet to herself laughing at herself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Av just ordered something off her wish list, enjoy ya beggy bleep ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ–•
Take mare than a wax melt to drown out your stank ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Iโ€™m so glad someone made this thread ๐Ÿ˜‚ Been chuckling away to myself for ages reading all the comments ๐Ÿ˜‚ Skye is โœจtriggeredโœจ
wee bit of advice Skye, if you donโ€™t want ppl talking about you & Brian,stop embarrassing yourself & your kids on tiktok!! I donโ€™t think tiktok was ever set up for wee scheme maws to go on & argue with each other ๐Ÿ˜ณor for you to come on & spout shite every hour โ€˜hey guysโ€™ duck off ๐Ÿ˜ Yous literally all use it for chatting tit, itโ€™s cringe!! Itโ€™s supposed to be a fun app!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Laughing at Skye working her way through 18k people to see if she can trust them, I never followed her in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bet Skye's wishing she never started talking to any of them now ๐Ÿคฃ you go back to the start she was a nice normal lassie or well pretending to be now she's an absolute tool acting like some big time gangster who's going to all these doors which still we haven't seen ๐Ÿคฃ I definitely think Brian's got some weird past that's all hush hush I would be surprised if his seconds names been changed to Scotland to hide it bleeping creepy muggy looking bleep

Bet Skye's wishing she never started talking to any of them now ๐Ÿคฃ you go back to the start she was a nice normal lassie or well pretending to be now she's an absolute tool acting like some big time gangster who's going to all these doors which still we haven't seen ๐Ÿคฃ I definitely think Brian's got some weird past that's all hush hush I would be surprised if his seconds names been changed to Scotland to hide it bleeping creepy muggy looking bleep
I liked Skye at the start too but after a week of โ€˜hey guysโ€™ she started to grate on me ๐Ÿ˜ญ she was ok though to watch, now she just acts like the rest of them & thinks sheโ€™s tiktok famous but sheโ€™s also another one thatโ€™s TT famous for all the wrong reasons ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just think if your not alright with being discussed on the Internet maybe you shouldn't discuss other people. She's always got an opinion ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Brian is a big witch and his patter is the worst, Scotland doesnโ€™t claim him

Stephanie burke plays the victim card well sheโ€™s had years of practice. Can see the pure evil behind her eyes can see sheโ€™s done some really terrible stuff in her life can always tell a bad egg and she is a rotten egg facts ๐Ÿ˜‚

steph must have ironed her face for this pic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
She has lips like my dogs hole

Stephanie will be Brian's best man/ Sykes new mother in law, standing in a kilt by day, bouncer by night ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
HOWLING๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for letting people know about tattle life I see new people have came over to join in ๐Ÿ˜‚ from your tiktok HI Guys ๐Ÿ‘‹

thank duck for that now we dont need to suffer her ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ hopefully brians next ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Yip both accounts private ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Tattlelife 1 - Skyes career attempt at being an influencer 0
๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ
Influencer? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Aye influencing going to people's doors and all mouth she can talk the talk but doesn't seem to walk the walk ๐Ÿคฃ she's a video gangster!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Their poor kids are always crying!! Itโ€™s so sad!! Their lives seem to revolve around TT!! Sad sad sad way to raise a family
The way they speak and curse in front of those young kids is disgusting, they are a pair of scumbags, feel sorry for those kids. Would be good to get the mother of Mrs Brianโ€™s other kids on here to dish the dirt !!

The way they speak and curse in front of those young kids is disgusting, they are a pair of scumbags, feel sorry for those kids. Would be good to get the mother of Mrs Brianโ€™s other kids on here to dish the dirt !!
its disgusting the way they speak infront of there kids especially that mouthpiece brian his language is foul ๐Ÿคข must think it makes him look hard when in reality he just looks like a massive bellend that needs a good wash ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 6
Iโ€™m looking forward to seeing if I get deleted off skyes account ๐Ÿ˜‚ how is she gona go through 2 accounts to delete ppl? Majority of the ppl on here follow her & I wouldnโ€™t say she gets loads of interaction on her videos. If she were to delete all the ppl that donโ€™t comment or anything she would be left with about 10 followers ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™m looking forward to seeing if I get deleted off skyes account ๐Ÿ˜‚ how is she gona go through 2 accounts to delete ppl? Majority of the ppl on here follow her & I wouldnโ€™t say she gets loads of interaction on her videos. If she were to delete all the ppl that donโ€™t comment or anything she would be left with about 10 followers ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
exactly !!! because if she only keeps people she genuinely knows she wont have anyone and its all about the likes and followers for her (even tho she barely gets any ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ) TT went completely to both there heads ๐Ÿ˜ณ its cringey as duck her with her little soft hey guys then his ranting videos trying to make himself look hard.. everyone knows who the hardmen are in glasgow and he certainly aint one of them ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good morning all. So have they gone private? Did we win๐Ÿ˜‚

exactly !!! because if she only keeps people she genuinely knows she wont have anyone and its all about the likes and followers for her (even tho she barely gets any ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ) TT went completely to both there heads ๐Ÿ˜ณ its cringey as duck her with her little soft hey guys then his ranting videos trying to make himself look hard.. everyone knows who the hardmen are in glasgow and he certainly aint one of them ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I doubt very much that real hard men have a tt account to announce who's door they're going to ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Brian always let's them know he's on his way then sits back down to drink his bucky๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
There is no way she will be private for long. She needs the followers to buy her tit merch and perfume.!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.