Skinnie.minnie.diet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one apparently lost 6 stone on slimming world i remember seeing lots of throwbacks always mentioning slimming World I don’t believe it was actually that much to begin with but has now started SELLING her weight loss plan

She was forever using the worst photos of her that had been taken at horrid angles and she is pulling the worst face as her comparison photo.if she was chocolate she’d eat herself. Can’t believe there are folk out there buying her ‘plan’

She’s claiming she came up with her own plan....I’m sure slimming world will be happy with that!

Reactions: 1
She didn’t lose weight on slimming world she says on her profile she lost it on a 900 calorie diet!!

This girl is dangerous to be selling diet plans!

She didn’t lose weight on slimming world she says on her profile she lost it on a 900 calorie diet!!

This girl is dangerous to be selling diet plans!
She’s was promoting slimming world for years then made up her own diet to sell definitely not safe

She 100% used to promote slimming world and then changed to calorie counting.
I unfollowed ages ago as I couldn’t handle looking at the old photo of her that wasn’t flattering so of course you look better now on posts where she is posing to hell. She is another one I don’t think has a health relationship with food.

Ok I’ve had a look at her account. She’s a nause for sure and that bloody amateur book 🤦‍♀️ She’s not qualified to be dolling out advice on eating under 1000 calories a day. What a damaging and dangerous game she’s playing.

I also had a look through her “top tips” highlights and she’s yet another idiot who doesn’t even create her own content just steals other people’s work. I’d be absolutely raging if I saw she had stolen my IP without even a whiff of a credit.

If you want to follow a great nutritionally sound account it doesn’t get much better than @emiliathompsonphd

Just had a look at her account, my gosh, people really will fall for anything 🙈 her before and afters are laughable, you can tell she’s chosen the most unflattering before pictures and then zoomed in on them to make the difference even bigger! More fool anyone that pays for a ‘weight loss plan’ off her.

Just had a look at her account, my gosh, people really will fall for anything 🙈 her before and afters are laughable, you can tell she’s chosen the most unflattering before pictures and then zoomed in on them to make the difference even bigger! More fool anyone that pays for a ‘weight loss plan’ off her.
She’s been doing it for years , like you said the most unflattering I’ve pictures, using other peoples pictures.. random quotes to get likes then selling a plan surely that’s illegal?

She’s been doing it for years , like you said the most unflattering I’ve pictures, using other peoples pictures.. random quotes to get likes then selling a plan surely that’s illegal?
I was going to say is she even qualified to be offering diet advice? So dangerous if people are falling for it 🙈

This girl clearly has an issue surrounding her weight ... her honesty post about eating a bag of quavers (90 cals) a choc digestives (86 cals) and a mashmallow tea cake (106 cals) - they’re all super low little treats and at less than 300 calories for the lot... I don’t think it’s quite at the ‘line drawn’ level!

Go on her tagged photos on her profile, I may be mistaken but I'm sure a SW group tagged her a few years ago🤔