Site help, support and questions - don't derail threads with offtopic tattle stuff ask here (name changes are not possible ever again!)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a way to contest/appeal when I can’t reply to a thread due to ‘lack of privileges’? It’s a thread asking me questions about me but I can’t reply to it.
Maybe that's why you can't reply if you're going off topic and making the thread about yourself instead of the influencer ?

Reactions: 1
The thread is about me 😅
Was there a rule about people not being able to reply to their own threads? Feel like something was mentioned after the infamous threads 31 from the jack Monroe threads....but maybe I'm misremembering

Reactions: 2
Maybe that's why you can't reply if you're going off topic and making the thread about yourself instead of the influencer ?
That's the worst when people turn a thread about themselves. Some in on the clique enjoy it but we get loads of reports from people that don't give a fuck about Mary's ingrowing toe nail. So what do mods do? We have to delete if it's a thread being ruined for many people who just want the gossip but then we get the wrath of the people in the clique that say how awful we are 🤷‍♀️

Is there a way to contest/appeal when I can’t reply to a thread due to ‘lack of privileges’? It’s a thread asking me questions about me but I can’t reply to it.
If the person the thread is about starts joining in then it ruins it. People don't want to reply or say what they really want to. 99% of a time someone joins their own thread to shame people and try to shut it down.

Tattle threads are about someone, not for someone.

Reactions: 12
That's the worst when people turn a thread about themselves. Some in on the clique enjoy it but we get loads of reports from people that don't give a fuck about Mary's ingrowing toe nail. So what do mods do? We have to delete if it's a thread being ruined for many people who just want the gossip but then we get the wrath of the people in the clique that say how awful we are 🤷‍♀️
I personally hate that people make it about themselves. I don't care where they are or what they're having for dinner ,or afters ;) I just like discussing the topic of the thread.

Reactions: 11
I personally hate that people make it about themselves. I don't care where they are or what they're having for dinner ,or afters ;) I just like discussing the topic of the thread.
Lots don't, but don't want to publicly say it.

I dip in and out of lots of threads and just want the gossip. There's enough other threads where people can talk about whatever they like without ruining a thread

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well that explains it then I don't think influencers are allowed on their threads.
Aah okay. That’s a shame. People on it were ‘challenging’ me to answer questions about why I’m such a dick (etc) but I can’t respond. Never mind, at least now I know. Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aah okay. That’s a shame. People on it were ‘challenging’ me to answer questions about why I’m such a dick (etc) but I can’t respond. Never mind, at least now I know. Cheers
As my mum used to say, if someone asked you to jump off a cliff would you do that?

I don’t know how I react if I had a thread on here but people aren’t going to change their opinion of you if you answer their questions. In fact it might have the opposite effect and give them more to speak about 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are you such a dick? (I’ve no idea who you are)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is there a way to stop YouTube and other videos automatically playing? If I’m scrolling a thread and there’s a video it plays really loud (my phones on silent) which normally is fine but I’m usually scrolling while I’m doing the night feeding waiting for the baby to sleep and it wakes her 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈
My phone is always on silent mode for calls and texts but I have to physically still turn the sound down to zero for videos & stuff too. My phone's got volume buttons on the side, if yours has turn it down there before scrolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We now know too, even though we didn't know you before and now understand that you are a dick. Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahh ! don't be too hard on yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks