Sisterpledgecleans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time making a thread so hope this is allowed.

Followed this account for a while not but I am getting beyond sick of the constant gifts and ads....again!

Also, I don't need a step by step in hoovering or doing the basic cleaning tasks. Now she is joining forces with Queen of clean down London tomorrow.

I am unsure if this lady works now she's a single mum but if not, the amount of work she does on Instagram means she could work more.

Just another one who's wanting insta fame

I really like her she is very very genuine and I trust her reviews on products too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I used to but lately it's all been ads etc. I think she is okay, but is showing signs of becoming 'one of those'
I know what you mean but I think if you are on Instagram doing stories then you are already one of ‘those’ i get your point though ads don’t bother me that much if they are decent things or products she actually uses and rates I get it. X

Reactions: 1
I absolutely adore her. One of the few instagrammers that have actually responded to me with a proper message - and then had a conversation about whatever I'd DM'd them about. Lots of much smaller accounts who'll just like your message (or not respond at all). I do get people's frustration with ads I really do but I do think for some IGers it is nice to see them getting some recognition. She's not like the big dogs who take the piss, in my opinion. Her sorting out that old boys home melted my heart

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know what you mean but I think if you are on Instagram doing stories then you are already one of ‘those’ i get your point though ads don’t bother me that much if they are decent things or products she actually uses and rates I get it. X
That is true about only promoting things she really uses. I guess the whe cleaning community is really annoying me, all seem to be getting a little bit big for their boots so to speak. Like being vip guests at astonish and tomorrow's event

I absolutely adore her. One of the few instagrammers that have actually responded to me with a proper message - and then had a conversation about whatever I'd DM'd them about. Lots of much smaller accounts who'll just like your message (or not respond at all). I do get people's frustration with ads I really do but I do think for some IGers it is nice to see them getting some recognition. She's not like the big dogs who take the piss, in my opinion. Her sorting out that old boys home melted my heart
No no she doesn't take the piss or anything, unlike certain others who will link and ad her outfit everyday. I guess I used to watch her when she first started and now I get bored of all the gifted things. At least she gave her mum her gifted hoover

Reactions: 2
I think she is one of the more authentic ones. And she does reply and seems sincere but I agree the # of ads has me clicking through more often than before.

I used to be a big fan months ago. Then there was an issue with her not declaring an ad and she got called out for it. The next day she put it a giant passive-aggressive AD on her stories in reply. I get she may have made an honest mistake in not declaring. But the response was a bit OTT. In fairness though, she now declares all ads and gifts from what I can tell. But yes, it has become excessive. I still support her as she has done great things using her platform to raise the issue of accessible and clean public toilets, and sometimes shares personal details about her life which just makes her relatable and likeable but I get that others may not agree.

Reactions: 1