Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather never have sex again than hook up with the sivmister. Imagine the smell of the hair

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion: “Am I hungover or do I just need to wash my hair and teeth?”. Credit to Shiv!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Dress so short it flashes her growler. Not sure who that'll attract as I imagine she smells like a buffalo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh God that caption is crinnnnngeeeeeee

"Honey I'm home"

Absolutely scarlet for her. Whoever said she came home with a plan hoping your man Darragh would come out is bang on the money!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She should maybe pursue boxing competitively. A jab in the head from one of the those would floor a rhino.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The lipstick not applied to the full edge of her mouth and the mouth hanging opening for her “sexy” pose 😱

• Sick
  • Wow
The lipstick not applied to the full edge of her mouth and the mouth hanging opening for her “sexy” pose 😱
She’s been drinking since mid day since she got her hair washed. It’s hard to apply the lipstick correctly when you are 8 hours deep into the first day of the sesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The hand🖐🏼 urghhh and that ‘why do you not miss Bali’ story didn’t even make sense; she blatantly just wanted to repost two photos to impress Dubai Darragh, one with James and Diren and the other in the blue dress that got loads of likes.
Is she 15 or in her mid 30s? The cringe levels are of chart!!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There are just too many things to mention going on in that picture I can’t breathe for laughing 😂😂
The prince Charles hands
The contorted snarl
The straggly stennos and blow dry that she’s had specially done and tried to preserve the “curls” from earlier in the day
The stupid LV bag with all the bits hanging off it
The fact you can see the garter bit of her stockings…
And probably more that I haven’t mentioned but these are the things that have immediately hit me right in the face and had me creasing
899F5A95-D934-4227-862C-64C05094B5EF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact she thinks this rotten contorted fake smile is attractive just CREASES me 😂 bless her, deluded 🧓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
The fact she thinks this rotten contorted fake smile is attractive just CREASES me 😂 bless her, deluded 🧓
That’s just her smile. I mean give the girl a break! Show us your grin? Swear, some of ye need some chill pills. She looks fab tonight. And I do hope it goes well!

Ah stop the caption 😂😂😂 I can see her now snickering with her friends delighted with her "great" caption whilst braying like a horse with the genuine smile.
The contorted jokers smile is clearly her "sexy" smile all you've to do is go back through photos to see her genuine smile where (like the rest of us) the top lip nearly disappears.

Reactions: 13
Straight out on arrival from the airport after her parents collecting her, for what, jus a normal Friday night out, such strange behaviour at her age, she will never grow up! Alcohol is her dependent

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.