Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trains like a professional fighter!!! The delusions are storing with this one today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Remember when Sinead said she was going off drink.

Siobhan typed an email saying she wasn't welcome in Bali if she was off the sauce.

Lol. Professional Athlete.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can’t wait to see if she mentions Sonny when he is in Bali. He has a training seminar in Bali soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What happened with Sonny? Did they have a relationship?
No.. she went to one of his seminars in the North. Then there was some pictures of them in Dublin (same weekend). Then she paid for them to go to Ibiza for a night! Lots of pictures #yolo. Think she went to UK once to visit. Next thing me boyyo Sonny is in Australia and loved up with a model! I have far too much time on my hands.. 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yep. Cos as we all know by now, anyone who doesn’t agree with you = hate / passive aggressive . Got it.

As for “for your own sake more than anything”. Well…. All I can say is LOL

xoxoxo
View attachment 990351
Watch out, Peanut. She's a Professional fighter and she'll have you!

Also... can't believe she's got through a pot of those hair, skin and nails jellies. Surely My Protein should be saying to her not to mention them at this point, as it's the opposite of an #ad!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
James smith literally said this word for word the other week about aus 🤣🤣🤣 she’s unbelievable and so fake
"Cool, interesting people"
I love my mates but I think the last time I described any of them as "cool" I was about 14

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.