Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big moany write up in the Guardian sbout Tattle. Basically we're all toxic etc.

Funny enough no mention at all of why Tattlers are slagging influencers or the fact that most of them are charlatans and frauds giving advice on everything from diets to relationships with no qualifications whatsoever

to be honest I ended up here because of crying about tattle influencers , they give tattle serious advertising doing this .
I read a few bits and really it opened my eyes to how I was being sold to, lied to . Until they’re held to some accountability for this craic tattle will remain

Articles like above will have to opposite effect on most , they’ll come for a nose here and stay because they’ll see it’s the truth for the most part being shown

---

Mod edit: there's a whole thread to discuss the bullshit media articles here - https://tattle.life/threads/tattle-in-the-press.18451/post-7211287

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 21
I can imagine every tone deaf influencer who has received justified criticism will be quick to share that article.

Reactions: 10

to be honest I ended up here because of crying about tattle influencers , they give tattle serious advertising doing this .
I read a few bits and really it opened my eyes to how I was being sold to, lied to . Until they’re held to some accountability for this craic tattle will remain

Articles like above will have to opposite effect on most , they’ll come for a nose here and stay because they’ll see it’s the truth for the most part being shown
To call Tattle "the most hated-filled corner of the Web" is an absolute joke when Reddit, 4chan, kiwifarms etc exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why when she sells anything does she have to do it in a bikini even tho it's not relevant 🙄

Reactions: 9
To call Tattle "the most hated-filled corner of the Web" is an absolute joke when Reddit, 4chan, kiwifarms etc exist.
It's like they have never even heard of the cesspool of reactionary hate that is twitter any opinionated post on hear comes with facts.

Anyone else spot her recording a guy walking away from her into the sea as her camera moves away from him to the sunset or whatever it was, was she trying to tell us something?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else spot her recording a guy walking away from her into the sea as her camera moves away from him to the sunset or whatever it was, was she trying to tell us something?
I think she was . ….. but he’s married so we won’t fall for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's like they have never even heard of the cesspool of reactionary hate that is twitter any opinionated post on hear comes with facts.
I suspect the article itself has been orchestrated by a PR firm acting on behalf of influencers. It may be the start of a push back.

These geebags elected to be in the public eye and can't deal with harsh truths.

There is a common trait amongst many of them. Narcissism.

Reactions: 13
So because she’s ringing the card department for her card being blocked or suspected fraud there is no wait time for that and they take calls 24hrs a day in the stories she’s on hold for the general customer service so either she’s stupid or she’s just doing it just for content! Also they offer everyone a call back option if you reach out to them on social media so they aren’t giving you special treatment I guarantee you and your crappy furnace are very small fish to any bank

Reactions: 15
She’s an idiot.. how is she so busy she can’t reply to a text? She prides herself on working max 2 hours a day, we know she trains maybe 3, that’s still before midday.. we know she doesn’t cook or shower or clean her home, what could she possibly be doing that she can’t reply to texts/WhatsApp’s? Is it a bid to prove she’s super cool and popular? Cause it just makes her sound lazy/up herself that she can’t be bothered to text people back. And we all know she doesn’t have a huge amount of friends, and she seems more distant from Sinead than ever so who is sending her all these messages? She has her business email which prob takes up most of what she calls her working time, I don’t believe for a minute she has genuine fans who’d dm her and if she did I doubt she’d be bothered to respond to them.

as a grown adult, you make this kind of banking mistake once? If your bank texts you to warn you about your card potentially being blocked, surely that’s a priority? She says she can’t text back from that number, wouldn’t you make sure to sort that out once? I don’t know another single adult that would let this happen and leave themselves stuck like this on SEVERAL occasions? She hasn’t a clue how to be an adult like she has no actual life skills. She’s lucky she doesn’t want a relationship because I can’t imagine anyone wanting to be in one with an overgrown child who can’t cook, clean, sort out their finances, no work ethic, no personal hygiene, my god the list goes on 😂 sorry for the long post I’m just for some reason genuinely surprised shes at this again 😂

Reactions: 17
She mentioned about going for a shower while waiting. Did she not shower before going for dinner?
Isn’t it mad that the thought of Siobhan showering twice in one day is entirely out of the realm of possibility 😂 if I lived in a hot country, I honestly think I’d be in and out of the shower at least two-three times a day and I’d be looking forward to feeling fresh and clean each time!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
AIB offered to call her back but she doesn’t want special treatment 😂😂 like I’m sorry, I’m an AIB customer. They offer everyone that If you don’t want to wait. Does she hear the tit that comes out of her mouth!

why o why does her card keep getting blocked? If you’re using it in a third world country and know the bank always text to authenticate a transaction, why wouldn’t you have a phone set up to receive those texts. She may have got 500 points on the leaving but she lacks actual common sense

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The audacity of her to moan over waiting an hour on hold when she frequenter admits to not replying to people for days/weeks!

• Heart
The audacity of her to moan over waiting an hour on hold when she frequenter admits to not replying to people for days/weeks!
She’s only moaning because she had to go home early from the Thanksgiving sesh.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.