Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she get/need SOOOO much gym gear? I get that they use her for advertising their gear but still. I have pieces that have lasted years (not MP I might add- maybe that's the issue!) It's so wasteful.
I know other people who work with MP and they usually order supplements etc. but they also use them regularly because they are real athletes lol maybe own a couple of pieces so I guess it is up to them what they do with the credit they get which is between 100 and 1000s per month depending on the account. She is wasteful with regular clothes as well, just look at all her Zara trips, probably wears them once and never again.

Reactions: 5
Not sure about influencers, because they tend to annoy me. Ones I've followed for years are Dominic Munnelly https://www.instagram.com/dominicmunnelly/?hl=en and his wife/business partner Gráinne https://www.instagram.com/grainnehealthcoach/?hl=en. He's an actual trainer, and has been for years and years. He actually knows what he's doing - I did a session with him once when I lived in Dublin and he's lovely and really good. Gráinne does the food side mostly. Nothing faddy or keto, just tasty food using good ingredients. I was given one of the flapjacks after my training session! I'd rather not follow someone who's unqualified, doesn't train clients in person (and might have little to no experience) and is mostly about selfies and the 'gram.
i really like Larry Doyle coaching

Reactions: 2
What's the story with her peeing with door open .. has her personal respect gone out the door ?
She's an untamed primitive animal.
She thinks it makes good content to say she is peeing with the door open or she doesn't wash.

Some things are better unsaid. These things tend to stick in peoples mind and will be talking points long into the future.

"Does anyone follow smelly Siobhan" etc

Reactions: 6
I liked Larry until he had Shiv the fraud n his podcast. she worked Wyeth him as her coach after her show.. did you guys know she did a bikini show
She did a bikini show? No way, she's never even mentioned it 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Furance 4.0 🤣🤣 the excel sheets will no longer exist perhaps? There may be a price increase 🤣🤣 probs jump to 99.99 such a bargain. Why so many bikini post lately 🤔
She said recently her engagement and likes is really low when she posts normal gym pics etc but engagement and likes go right up when she posts bikini pics....ie...drive traffic to sign up to the fictitious furnace.
That or maybe she has her eyes on some new poor fucker. Christ help him/her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone please tell miss 6000 points in her Leaving Cert that deodorant is not edible…it’s a scent not a flavour. Absolute donkey

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She said recently her engagement and likes is really low when she posts normal gym pics etc but engagement and likes go right up when she posts bikini pics....ie...drive traffic to sign up to the fictitious furnace.
That or maybe she has her eyes on some new poor fucker. Christ help him/her
I think she has her eyes on that Luke chap !!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anyone follow Queen Nicole??? Where to even start with her but what’s her rant on her stories about today- does she have a thread on here?

Reactions: 9
I wish she'd take a bit of time over her #ads. The DW is a couple of snaps and everything else is just garbled stories. Literally no effort made.
I wouldn't ask her to sell Guiness in Ireland...

Reactions: 4
Why does she get/need SOOOO much gym gear? I get that they use her for advertising their gear but still. I have pieces that have lasted years (not MP I might add- maybe that's the issue!) It's so wasteful.
Well she doesn’t wash herself, so I’m almost certain she doesn’t wash her clothes.🤢 She probably wears them til the next months €200 gets credited to her MP account, orders more & bins the last months!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Well she doesn’t wash herself, so I’m almost certain she doesn’t wash her clothes.🤢 She probably wears them til the next months €200 gets credited to her MP account, orders more & bins the last months!
It wouldn't surprise me after her using disposable cutlery cos she wasn't arsed washing up.

Reactions: 12
Yeah and the hair thing is reeeaaallly annoying, she often has it up for training!!
Poor Luke will be hit in the face with hair from another place if hes not careful. Lest not forget the whole James Smith baldy crotch gate from the hot girl summer 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Card blocked again. What an absolute child. She doesn't learn lessons.

These protections are in place for very good reasons and very avoidable if you have your tit together.

Reactions: 15
Card blocked again. What an absolute child. She doesn't learn lessons.

These protections are in place for very good reasons and very avoidable if you have your tit together.
How can she have her tit together in such a busy schedule of photoshopping herself to bits for the gram because it doesnt matter what size you are.. no wait..anyway... that was unsolicited advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Big moany write up in the Guardian sbout Tattle. Basically we're all toxic etc.

Funny enough no mention at all of why Tattlers are slagging influencers or the fact that most of them are charlatans and frauds giving advice on everything from diets to relationships with no qualifications whatsoever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.