Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could anyone point me in the direction of an Irish Fitness influecer that's actually a decent human being.... I'm not trying to be sarcastic I just realised I only follow/know of the degernate shady ones and would actually like to support the decent ones.
Not sure about influencers, because they tend to annoy me. Ones I've followed for years are Dominic Munnelly https://www.instagram.com/dominicmunnelly/?hl=en and his wife/business partner Gráinne https://www.instagram.com/grainnehealthcoach/?hl=en. He's an actual trainer, and has been for years and years. He actually knows what he's doing - I did a session with him once when I lived in Dublin and he's lovely and really good. Gráinne does the food side mostly. Nothing faddy or keto, just tasty food using good ingredients. I was given one of the flapjacks after my training session! I'd rather not follow someone who's unqualified, doesn't train clients in person (and might have little to no experience) and is mostly about selfies and the 'gram.

Reactions: 7
What's the story with her peeing with door open .. has her personal respect gone out the door ?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What we see on social media is only a fraction of her lack or basic hygiene, no wonder jack was in a hurry to pack his bags and Sinead’s. The bang of BO off her must be awful

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Furance 4.0 🤣🤣 the excel sheets will no longer exist perhaps? There may be a price increase 🤣🤣 probs jump to 99.99 such a bargain. Why so many bikini post lately 🤔

Reactions: 11
More expensive? But I thought nothing was really changing. I suppose that was the content not the price.

Why does she get/need SOOOO much gym gear? I get that they use her for advertising their gear but still. I have pieces that have lasted years (not MP I might add- maybe that's the issue!) It's so wasteful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.