Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has not stopped moaning about food since she got there. She doesnt know if shes bored or hungry. I thought she practised intuitive eating. Such a bad example to people who sign up to her program. She hasnt a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Because it needs to be washed would be a good reason. She seems to think you only wash your hair if you're going on a session, she does realise you can wash your hair when it's greasy even if you're not going out
Screenshot_20211001-181721_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She has not stopped moaning about food since she got there. She doesnt know if shes bored or hungry. I thought she practised intuitive eating. Such a bad example to people who sign up to her program. She hasnt a clue.
She brags about being able to “upgrade” her villa but continues to eat the free food rather than room service. I wouldn’t be able to eat the shite shes showing. In fact what else is there to do she may as well just treat her quarantine as a holiday. I wouldn’t be able to boast as much as she does without feeling self conscious. Going to look up Bali villas for the craic

Edit: same rent as a Dublin city center apartment 1800-2200 per month

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she posted saying she was going to shower and then thought ‘why?’ ... basic hygiene springs to mind?? She’s been doing indoor workouts and yoga and cycling and hasn’t washed her hair?? She’s been in quarantine for 4 days? Why wouldn’t you wash? It takes a handful of minutes, I have long hair I know drying it can be a pain but in reality it really does take a few mins. Since she’s in quarantine it’s not like she needs to style it and look glam, I don’t understand the disregard for basic hygiene

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She brags about being able to “upgrade” her villa but continues to eat the free food rather than room service. I wouldn’t be able to eat the shite shes showing. In fact what else is there to do she may as well just treat her quarantine as a holiday. I wouldn’t be able to boast as much as she does without feeling self conscious. Going to look up Bali villas for the craic

Edit: same rent as a Dublin city center apartment 1800-2200 per month
Yet when she has access to a kitchen and ingredients she orders food in no problem!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she posted saying she was going to shower and then thought ‘why?’ ... basic hygiene springs to mind?? She’s been doing indoor workouts and yoga and cycling and hasn’t washed her hair?? She’s been in quarantine for 4 days? Why wouldn’t you wash? It takes a handful of minutes, I have long hair I know drying it can be a pain but in reality it really does take a few mins. Since she’s in quarantine it’s not like she needs to style it and look glam, I don’t understand the disregard for basic hygiene
It's actually just so disgusting. I don't even know how it's a point of conversation or how she comes on stories to talk about it. It's so gross.

Like we've all had those weekend at a music festival where you can't shower/wash your hair and you feel minging! You get out your baby wipes and dry shampoo to give yourself an ump and feel better. To actually come on and broadcast the amount of days you haven't showered in,- the mind boggles! It doesn't come across as a status thing, or like she's too busy to shower. It actually just comes across that ages disgusting and not showering out of choice

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Come on guys.. can someone give Shiv some content ideas? Even though her days are tightly organised from 7am to 9pm, she needs this from us...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dunno... how funny would it be Siobhan? Like if you gave it to some one, or the fact you cant even wash yourself so obviously not washing hands and only reason your in quarantine is because you have no choice this time. Anyway. You'll be ok. Your vaccinated. Remember, you stole a vaccine from a more needy person. She really is a selfish bleep. What Covid and the pandemic has effected society but as long as she gets to do what she wants. I'm embarrassed shes Irish.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Agree she's an embarressment to this country. She plays up to the drink and every other stereotype about us.

It's not funny, it's pathetic and sad.

Reactions: 17
Never known someone be so consistently catastrophic with managing access to money. My god.

Reactions: 14
Never known someone be so consistently catastrophic with managing access to money. My god.
Yeah in all my years and extensive travel I've never had one of the issues she's had in the last 3 months.

Very incompetent.

And to be honest, I don't believe it. I think it's manufactured content and this is as creative as she can get.

Reactions: 6
She's getting increasingly difficult to watch, oh my god. Having a near mental breakdown over a flight? Very "Kim, there's people that are dying" vibes

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.