Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is doing a wellness retreat (?) In Malaga in January, why would anyone want to do it?!

Reactions: 1
She's clearly not the best person to be giving advice re bodies as she isn't comfortable with her own despite appearances. She is not consistent. Why would I take advice from someone who isn't at peace with their own self. She's a dose and like many instagrammers thrives on validation.

Reactions: 14
She's clearly not the best person to be giving advice re bodies as she isn't comfortable with her own despite appearances. She is not consistent. Why would I take advice from someone who isn't at peace with their own self. She's a dose and like many instagrammers thrives on validation.
She’s one of the least bad in my opinion .. in a way I admire her for saying no thanks to the 9-5 monday-Friday even if Bali does seem
Like she’s running away from real life ... what REALLY turned me off her was coming home at the start of lockdown and all the gifted tit and meals she received .. strictly not her doing but more the company that did the gifting .. and for someone so intelligent who does so much underlining in books I don’t get the friendship with sinead heg the big dope

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This! I find her very uncomfortable with herself and the majority of people that are “influenced” by her seem to be the overweight-obese slimming world Carby Barbie types. I worry she is ripping off vulnerable people and giving them false hope as whatever weight she’s at she is still not happy and comes across as passive aggressive. Living differently is such a cop out. I think she believes she’s a serious “fitness influencer” when in reality most haven’t heard of her and the others would laugh. She’s not a success, she’s a show off on social media and an overgrown spoilt child

Reactions: 11
I don’t get why she’s moved again and has made the decision to rent somewhere alone when she has family there. She was asked why on her stories last week about it and she said It’s because ‘I don’t want to stay in my teenage bedroom’ 🤯

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why she’s moved again and has made the decision to rent somewhere alone when she has family there. She was asked why on her stories last week about it and she said It’s because ‘I don’t want to stay in my teenage bedroom’ 🤯
She has serious notions about herself. She is “living differently” remember....

Reactions: 2
OH my God yes, thank God I have found somewhere that has noticed all this! Where do I begin??? She has to be the biggest headwreck ever? First of all, she is strong fair enough but she never looks even remotely fit, like she trains etc etc! I cannot understand someone who trains that hard not having remotely any aesthetics at all from all that work? Had to laugh like when Lauren Simpson a pure girly bikini model trained at one of those Bali CrossFit Gyms that Siobhan spends all her time and made a good go of the WOD and bloody looked good doing it! As in proof was in the pudding from all her own training?? The Bashing of Bikini Comps when she did 1??? 1??? And plenty girls love that lifestyle when done correctly and bulking in between! Then yes the Lockdown? So preaches how Bali is her home etc etc yet runs off the Island the first chance she got, didn't feel safe there, to come home and be by herself anyway in an Apartment??? Make. no. SENSE!!??

• Angry
Reactions: 9
How does someone who's into fitness not have some staple meals to cook?

How does she get away with this crap? Does anyone know anyone who actually works in that Ohfitnessfurnace whatever she calls it? No way she could manage a whole load of people doing that with the amount of arsing she does all day?

He he! Bet Siobhan is regrettn havin a barbie doll to stay 👀, no offence but Sinead is stunning, won't do for attention seeking Siobhan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.