Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Queenicolex is gas. Quit her job to head out to Bali on the sesh, bumped into this gang of clowns and now thinks she's a social media star in the making. Wrote an ebook on nothing tangible and acted like she created the next testament of the Bible. "What should I do?" - How about get a job, or maybe go to college and quit this notion that parading around in a bikini on instagram means you have any discernible talent at all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Listening to Sineads podcast, first time... How are they even friends. I feel bad for Sinead.

Reactions: 5
Anyone who takes advice from Siobhan, be it sexual, dietary, style, self-help etc is an absolute withering fool.

Siobhan is a lost soul in need of therapy and some honest self reflection.

Reactions: 17
Queenicolex is gas. Quit her job to head out to Bali on the sesh, bumped into this gang of clowns and now thinks she's a social media star in the making. Wrote an ebook on nothing tangible and acted like she created the next testament of the Bible. "What should I do?" - How about get a job, or maybe go to college and quit this notion that parading around in a bikini on instagram means you have any discernible talent at all?
I’m sorry but I assumed she had some sort of qualification before writing her “book”
I can’t believe she hasn’t got a PT one and doesn’t want to spend the time or money on one to become “generic online PT” oooh dig at Siobh there

Reactions: 7
Siobhan will be shoving her gob with Magnums and Cornetto tips until the end.

She doesn't even know it but she is on the precipice of rock bottom. A stupid night out (with a story saying "sorry ma" - who does that at 30 years age plus) is a temporary high.

Alcohol might ease her resentments, her personality. She might even be likeable and fun on a night out?!

I really really hope she gets help because with the way she is going, the ending to this story is not pretty.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but I assumed she had some sort of qualification before writing her “book”
I can’t believe she hasn’t got a PT one and doesn’t want to spend the time or money on one to become “generic online PT” oooh dig at Siobh there
I think her qualification was something like baton twirler. 😂 I’m not even joking. I assumed she was a PT. Shes a club rep - who did baton twirling in the club. ..... then wrote an ebook 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Was queen Nicole the one that shared the gushing post about Siobhan telling her she had potential?

Reactions: 11
That's her and cries at the drop of a hat.
She honestly would be better off doing an actual online course in something she can have a career in she seems like someone determined never to grow up and live adult life at all with her butlins bartender boyfriend in tow. People like Steph and Tim started the Bali craze IMO but they were actually graduates with real careers and skills they could take online and work freelance these crowd just seem to want that lifestyle but doing as little as possible to achieve it

If we all sold our belongings and loved differently like shiv then who would we latch onto when tit hits the fan 🤔 she relys on people having homes for her to crash in like Leanne last summer.
Why did she leave her own place?

So the lady that joined the Furance just put this up on IG 😊
Whoop, whoop, fair play to her! Interested to see what Siobhan's reaction to this will be. I think that, as this girl has her own public following, she won't be as aggressive. Too much of a coward, it's only the Joe soaps she likes to pick on.

Reactions: 23
Dear diary,

Tracey must be a troll, no one has ever given the Furness even a 9.5/10?
Please Tracey understand that I need your good review to book a first class seat to my beloved family I once took to South Africa.
There are already 100 people on the waitlist for the furnace so if it’s not for you then you should have kept ur negative opinion to yourself because now Sinead will be up all night crying because she doesn’t have a degree and I will have to deal with all the trolls in my passive aggressive tone alone and I don’t have time for this i already have no time for showering and cooking with all the highlighting.

Shivvy xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 54
There has been a noticeable shift from “€€€ #girlboss” and “look at all the money I make” towards this latest “don’t spend time worrying about making money, living your best life is more important”. The furnace and other income must be drying up and now there has to be excuses made to explain away a change in lifestyle that is inevitable.

Dear diary,

Tracey must be a troll, no one has ever given the Furness even a 9.5/10?
Please Tracey understand that I need your good review to book a first class seat to my beloved family I once took to South Africa.
There are already 100 people on the waitlist for the furnace so if it’s not for you then you should have kept ur negative opinion to yourself because now Sinead will be up all night crying because she doesn’t have a degree and I will have to deal with all the trolls in my passive aggressive tone alone and I don’t have time for this i already have no time for showering and cooking with all the highlighting.

Shivvy xxx
I am dead 🤣🤣

swipe up for Tomorrow’s email titled

jEaLoUsY

‘ sometimes people will always find the bad in all the good you try to do. Accept that maybe they didn’t do a good leaving cert or they are stuck in a 9-5 rut hating life. It’s no reflection on you, it’s them that are jealous. It’s like people feeling the need to mention Sinead doesn’t have a degree so I’d like to use this opportunity to remind all the subscribers of this fact again where as I have a degree & I don’t really use it. When jealousy enters your life, don’t react. Wish them well & distract yourself with a cinnamon bun xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am dead 🤣🤣

swipe up for Tomorrow’s email titled

jEaLoUsY

‘ sometimes people will always find the bad in all the good you try to do. Accept that maybe they didn’t do a good leaving cert or they are stuck in a 9-5 rut hating life. It’s no reflection on you, it’s them that are jealous. It’s like people feeling the need to mention Sinead doesn’t have a degree so I’d like to use this opportunity to remind all the subscribers of this fact again where as I have a degree & I don’t really use it. When jealousy enters your life, don’t react. Wish them well & distract yourself with a cinnamon bun xoxo
HOWLING🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.