Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has been bugging me for so long who Siobhan reminded me of, any Real Housewives fans might remember Kelly Bensimon from New York City? Particularly the Scary Island episode and the delusions during Part 2 Season 3 reunion!!! Anyone else?!
I had no idea that person even existed until I saw your comment 😂 but I had a look just now and OH MY GOD! The way she speaks to the camera - it’s uncanny!

Oh my god, the way Siobhan goes on, I thought she was way ahead of Sinead in terms of subscribers...she has less?!?

Honestly she acts as if she is doing sinead a favour, helping her settle down in Bali.

Also given how long her page has been up, her sub count is actually pretty low. She must not be having much growth in the last 2 years at all

Reactions: 8
Could I ask your honest opinion on the furnace @Noseyone1977 ?
Tired of seeing all of the glowing reviews on SOH’s Instagram I mean come on, they’re hardly all giving 10/10 🙄🙄🙄
It was basically 4 workouts a week but they were ridiculously long workouts... Like it used to take me 2 hrs in the gym... Which didnt really suit during the week and wasnt sustainable for me long term. An hour long workout is enough for me. There were videos on all the exercises to explain how to do them. Nutrition wise was a joke, I think there was a video on calorie deficit and how to work out macros but other than that it was poor nutrition wise and the support was non exisitant... There was a facebook group which siobhan would occasionally grace but the main support was a whatsapp group with other clients. If you wanted 1 on 1 support and accountability then that was something like 40e extra a month..no thanks. I actually think its a v poor plan as its not in any way personalised. Once you pay and get your login details you can print off all 12 weeks worth of workouts so not sure why anyone would stay on past the 3 months.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It was basically 4 workouts a week but they were ridiculously long workouts... Like it used to take me 2 hrs in the gym... Which didnt really suit during the week and wasnt sustainable for me long term. An hour long workout is enough for me. There were videos on all the exercises to explain how to do them. Nutrition wise was a joke, I think there was a video on calorie deficit and how to work out macros but other than that it was poor nutrition wise and the support was non exisitant... There was a facebook group which siobhan would occasionally grace but the main support was a whatsapp group with other clients. If you wanted 1 on 1 support and accountability then that was something like 40e extra a month..no thanks. I actually think its a v poor plan as its not in any way personalised. Once you pay and get your login details you can print off all 12 weeks worth of workouts so not sure why anyone would stay on past the 3 months.
So would you give it 10/10 😂
Seems to be the average score from the “feedback” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah here we go....the recycled bikini comp anniversary content, yet again. What an absolute snore fest 😴

Build a bridge and get over it, Siobh.
I wouldn't mind but like how many Bikini comps did she do? The way she goes on you'd swear she'd like over-competed, back to back shows, years of competing? She's sucha melt!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This had me howling....the irony of the woman posting this after arguing with the educated woman who pointed out that the book Siobhan was quoting like it was the pinnacle of knowledge wasn’t based on any research!
She really is so confident and arrogant when she is the fool in this quote.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Forgive me tattlers for I have sinned, I know I’ve told you before I’m spending a lot of time in and out of hospital at moment with my MS and my surgery for a colostomy bag. I had 16 hours as a patient again over the long weekend (well looked after and not moaning, just looking for forgiveness for what I’m about to admit 🤣🤭) I went and looked at some of siobhan’s old YouTube videos and I have to say it is evident NOW looking back that she was obsessed with food and her body.. she would vlog say a trip to Galway or cork to see someone/event. She would bring all her food with her weighed out in cooler bags etc and talk about staying on track. Then she wouldn’t stay on track, at event/when out she would eat out, get pizza / drink and then punish herself with exercise and start the cycle again. The only different is she’s about 25kg heavier now than then. It’s evident she has a long term issue with this!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wouldn't she need to be actually having sex to give her 2 cents on it jeez? She's celibate for Gods sake at this stage!!
Well after 1 bikini comp she considers herself an expert, so maybe she got the same mindset on this subject

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Forgive me tattlers for I have sinned, I know I’ve told you before I’m spending a lot of time in and out of hospital at moment with my MS and my surgery for a colostomy bag. I had 16 hours as a patient again over the long weekend (well looked after and not moaning, just looking for forgiveness for what I’m about to admit 🤣🤭) I went and looked at some of siobhan’s old YouTube videos and I have to say it is evident NOW looking back that she was obsessed with food and her body.. she would vlog say a trip to Galway or cork to see someone/event. She would bring all her food with her weighed out in cooler bags etc and talk about staying on track. Then she wouldn’t stay on track, at event/when out she would eat out, get pizza / drink and then punish herself with exercise and start the cycle again. The only different is she’s about 25kg heavier now than then. It’s evident she has a long term issue with this!
I hope you are doing ok ❤

Reactions: 6
Siobhan in Bali talking to Begs
This made me laugh so hard

Siobhan on her stories giving advice about how to deal with over indulgence. Is she bleeping trolling or what??? She is the over indulgence queen!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her question box always the same questions. I put a question in the last few q+a's never been answered.

Reactions: 4
Queennicolex is becoming the worst of the lot of them she’s on her stories asking her followers to tell her what shite they’d pay her to do for them and people are seriously telling her to become a life coach

Only questions that allow her to redirect to something that she is selling
Most likely she’s asking herself these questions seems to be the same tactic as sinead just to share 100 swipe ups

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Queennicolex is becoming the worst of the lot of them she’s on her stories asking her followers to tell her what shite they’d pay her to do for them and people are seriously telling her to become a life coach

Most likely she’s asking herself these questions seems to be the same tactic as sinead just to share 100 swipe ups
She’s an actual parody! I mean “what does it take to become a life coach?” “I haven’t got my own life sorted out”... she’ll need her own thread soon.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But to be a life coach should u not have knowledge on how to change career, change attitudes towards food and exercise, finincal information, how to direct a person. I'm very open to being corrected cos I'm not entirely sure what a life coach is. I've only ever seen them on Dr.Phil tbh and that was to help someone get out from under the feet of their children LOL.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.