Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay. So I only made it 15 minutes in so far. I have had to pause multiple times to laugh, so there's been delays. 😂

So far:
- They're both really buying into this whole colour thing.
- Siobhan thinks she's a mix of red and blue, as she's a "perfectionist who speaks out" about misinformation.
- She would like Sinead to "stop letting me be mean".
- Apparently has to teach Sinead basic manners and timekeeping, and keep track of her schedule for her.
- One of their arguments was because Siobhan told Sinead her "spirit guide" during her solo meditations was actually just her own mind, and Sinead held a grudge for a while.
- Siobhan praises Sinead for "completely changing her outlook on life", claiming she would be "much more pedantic" if they hadn't met.
- Both say they'd be completely fine if they ran out of money, multiple times.

So far, I'm 99% convinced this whole podcast is just them trying to convince us "hey look tattle, we're still besties! See! Besties!". The forced laughter is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Has the girl who joined the furnace a few weeks ago said much about it since does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
OMG the money discussion on the podcast - Siobh says she has a much better attitude to money now as "I've earned everything"! (14 mins ish)
Siobhan says Sinead has stopped her being tight with money and wondering if she can afford stuff - now she just buys it as "you can always make more money"

16 minutes in - the south africa trip! 😂 "A honeymoon holiday" apparently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Has the girl who joined the furnace a few weeks ago said much about it since does anyone know?
Nothing posted in last few weeks. I'd say she prob will stay quiet rather than voice an opinion different to our Shivs

• Sad
Reactions: 6
OMG the money discussion on the podcast - Siobh says she has a much better attitude to money now as "I've earned everything"! (14 mins ish)
Siobhan says Sinead has stopped her being tight with money and wondering if she can afford stuff - now she just buys it as "you can always make more money"

16 minutes in - the south africa trip! 😂 "A honeymoon holiday" apparently.
Really? This is what they are spouting to young impressionable women!?
The world's gone mad!

Reactions: 5
So.... this little gem just came up as a suggestion in my feed. Some screenshots below as a taster, but I would encourage everyone to watch it (link below which I’ve renamed ‘JS being a twit’). It explains the “look at me, eating a cookie on the day of my photo shoot” from Siobhan during the week, and possibly her demeanor about the shoot itself. JS is a disgusting cretinous ball ache who sounds like he’s lost the plot, and Siobhan hangs off his every word. Disgraceful willful ignorance towards ED also. Don’t think she shared this one last week ... she’s obviously still stung from “privilege gate”. What an intolerable head. Both of them.

JS being a twat

View attachment 557104
View attachment 557105

View attachment 557109
View attachment 557111
View attachment 557112
View attachment 557113
Bad as siobhan is, I would have 10 of her ovet that unbearable, irresponsible, disgusting twit JS any day of the week. And believe me, I find SOH very annoying so that is saying something. He is just next level. Embarrassed to say I used to be a fan of both of them at one time.

Reactions: 10
Bad as siobhan is, I would have 10 of her ovet that unbearable, irresponsible, disgusting twit JS any day of the week. And believe me, I find SOH very annoying so that is saying something. He is just next level. Embarrassed to say I used to be a fan of both of them at one time.
But SOH is a carbon copy of JS 🤷🏼‍♀️

Third point about Bali is Shiv and the girls in a nutshell.

View attachment 557977
Saw this today and have to agree

But SOH is a carbon copy of JS 🤷🏼‍♀️

Saw this today and have to agree
She does copy him in lots of ways (dogs etc) and is clearly desperate for his attention but she is nowhere near as vulgar or disrespectful as him. And I repeat... I am not a fan of SOH but JS disgusts me now.

Reactions: 10
She does copy him in lots of ways (dogs etc) and is clearly desperate for his attention but she is nowhere near as vulgar or disrespectful as him. And I repeat... I am not a fan of SOH but JS disgusts me now.
I totally agree as a former JS fan. But SOH not only copies him, she sells lies to gullible women desperate to lose weight and she is exploiting a poor country so she can “live her best life”

I totally agree as a former JS fan. But SOH not only copies him, she sells lies to gullible women desperate to lose weight and she is exploiting a poor country so she can “live her best life”
Oh totally, I don't disagree re SOH and I am one of the gullible ones who paid for her furnace (long time ago 🙊) I think JS just triggers me 😂

He’s an utter plank, agreed. It’s the fact that she hangs off his every word and blatantly bases half her content on his thoughts and actions that I can’t stand.

Reactions: 7
Off topic but Queen Nic is definitely following in the steps of Siobhan 'Adopt/Foster/Discard a Dog' Oh Hagan.

She was using a the local shops puppy for content since she arrived in Bali. The dog had a sore paw and his fur wasn't looking great yesterday. She put this all on her story with a few sad face emoji's. Left the sick puppy and toddled off home to (probably) order a Cinnabon. She gets inundated with unsolicited advise that she should do something to help the puppy, defends not helping the puppy as they don't have the money for it. (But probably have enough money to go on their weekly sesh.) She's guilted into helping the puppy and takes him to the vet. She then goes on to her stories and chastises all the people who gave her unsolicited advise. She's off to a flying start in her bid to become the next Siobhan O'Hagan.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not sure why but I used to really like SOH and JS. Even bought JSs first book and I was about 1/5 way through on audio and just thought “shag this utter rubbish”. Unfollowed him that day so it was a major turnaround.

Reactions: 7
It has been bugging me for so long who Siobhan reminded me of, any Real Housewives fans might remember Kelly Bensimon from New York City? Particularly the Scary Island episode and the delusions during Part 2 Season 3 reunion!!! Anyone else?!

• Haha
It has been bugging me for so long who Siobhan reminded me of, any Real Housewives fans might remember Kelly Bensimon from New York City? Particularly the Scary Island episode and the delusions during Part 2 Season 3 reunion!!! Anyone else?!
duck me. Yes!!!

Reactions: 1
Oh totally, I don't disagree re SOH and I am one of the gullible ones who paid for her furnace (long time ago 🙊) I think JS just triggers me 😂
Could I ask your honest opinion on the furnace @Noseyone1977 ?
Tired of seeing all of the glowing reviews on SOH’s Instagram I mean come on, they’re hardly all giving 10/10 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.