Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s some three day hangover Shiv must be suffering from. Not a peep from her in ages. Also, Sinead is complaining of feeling crap too. Life is hard for Bali’s resident sesh moths.

Reactions: 17
The QuEeN nIcOlE is also sick again with headaches. That’s them all struck down in the prime of their lives. They’ll still not say it’s covid because insta huns are immune though 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The QuEeN nIcOlE is also sick again with headaches. That’s them all struck down in the prime of their lives. They’ll still not say it’s covid because insta huns are immune though 🥸
It must be the dirt of Bali that has them all sick. They all take such good care of themselves through diet and exercise so I don’t see what else it could be. Wishing them all a speedy recovery in time for this weekends sesh.🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No coffee thoughts today, how will I be able to motivate myself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Coffee Thoughts

1)I’m being completely found out for the fraud I am, but they’re just trolls and if I repeat that enough people will believe me, like I believe it myself. You won’t believe that they have hacked my clients’ Instagram.

2)I didn’t announce my hiatus from IG. I hope people don’t think I’m ignoring them in my DMs I don’t read. Not a word. But still know what they say. What can I say, 600 points makes me > (greater than) others.

3) I’m continuing to build up to sneaking home. Conveniently timed to be in London when James is back. I mean coincidentally, autocorrect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So the lady that joined the Furance just put this up on IG 😊
I'm not for a minute defending Shiv but am I reading that second screenshot of her workout vs cals burnt right? 187 vs 333 but the session in which she burnt 333 was twice as long as the one where she burnt 187? That's hardly a fair comparison if so. But I could be reading it wrong.

Reactions: 15
has anyone listened to the podcast she's on with Shin Heg??? oh my god its VERY uncomfortable to listen too, i had to turn it off after about 20mins. . Basically they are on about how different they both are and how they work through their disagreements / arguments! it sounds like Shiv is impossible to live with. . is it any wonder she's single and wants to be single! nobody could put up with that... like she talks to Sinead like a child '' I say to sinead if you are not going to be ready at a certain time, and i'm ready at the door waiting for you, just tell me when you'll actually be ready so i can organise myself for when you are - otherwise i see this as a total disrespect to me''... and another one then is like ''i have to keep reminding Sinead to close the coffee - I LIKE MY COFFEE FRESH!! and after the 4th time of telling her i just close it myself ''.....
Christ all bleeping mighty Shiv, let them live!!! They went on then about guys they both might like (pre Jack the GAA ledge)!! but Sinead digs at a time they both liked the same guy on Tinder and good ole domineering Shiv told Sinead that she cant go near him coz Shiv liked him!! Eh, its tinder - it's free for all... you legit do not have a say who and who cant go near anyone on that app darling!!

anyway to sum it up, if ya ask me i dont know how the duck they live with eachother. . their total opposites and i'd say when poor ole Shin opens her eyeballs in the morning it annoys the firey red head!!!

Reactions: 15
has anyone listened to the podcast she's on with Shin Heg??? oh my god its VERY uncomfortable to listen too, i had to turn it off after about 20mins. . Basically they are on about how different they both are and how they work through their disagreements / arguments! it sounds like Shiv is impossible to live with. . is it any wonder she's single and wants to be single! nobody could put up with that... like she talks to Sinead like a child '' I say to sinead if you are not going to be ready at a certain time, and i'm ready at the door waiting for you, just tell me when you'll actually be ready so i can organise myself for when you are - otherwise i see this as a total disrespect to me''... and another one then is like ''i have to keep reminding Sinead to close the coffee - I LIKE MY COFFEE FRESH!! and after the 4th time of telling her i just close it myself ''.....
Christ all bleeping mighty Shiv, let them live!!! They went on then about guys they both might like (pre Jack the GAA ledge)!! but Sinead digs at a time they both liked the same guy on Tinder and good ole domineering Shiv told Sinead that she cant go near him coz Shiv liked him!! Eh, its tinder - it's free for all... you legit do not have a say who and who cant go near anyone on that app darling!!

anyway to sum it up, if ya ask me i dont know how the duck they live with eachother. . their total opposites and i'd say when poor ole Shin opens her eyeballs in the morning it annoys the firey red head!!!
Can’t stand her. How she comes across in Shin stories I hate too. The attitude. She is an ‘influencer’ too and comes across as if ‘get this phone out of my face kind of thing’ 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I'm not for a minute defending Shiv but am I reading that second screenshot of her workout vs cals burnt right? 187 vs 333 but the session in which she burnt 333 was twice as long as the one where she burnt 187? That's hardly a fair comparison if so. But I could be reading it wrong.
Ya I spotted that too? Strange...

Regardless of calorie burning though she did make other good points about the monotonous nature of the workouts (burpees on burpees!!) and how it’s one programme for all regardless of ability and fitness level (not something I would pay for unless I was a beginner or had been taking a break for a few years from exercise). Also, how’s it’s less about weights and more about cardio/HIIT exercises (good for quick weight loss but I thought the furnace was more about healing your relationship and mindset on weight loss? Should weight lifting not feature more if that’s the true focus?)

Sounds like a colossal waist of money to me... there is a target market but a programme costing this much should not be a one size fits all

Reactions: 10
For 33 a month Alexia Clark has a promgramm that is brilliant. GYM and home workouts as an options plus a meal plan. Free trial when I signed up.

Reactions: 2
Ya I spotted that too? Strange...

Regardless of calorie burning though she did make other good points about the monotonous nature of the workouts (burpees on burpees!!) and how it’s one programme for all regardless of ability and fitness level (not something I would pay for unless I was a beginner or had been taking a break for a few years from exercise). Also, how’s it’s less about weights and more about cardio/HIIT exercises (good for quick weight loss but I thought the furnace was more about healing your relationship and mindset on weight loss? Should weight lifting not feature more if that’s the true focus?)

Sounds like a colossal waist of money to me... there is a target market but a programme costing this much should not be a one size fits all
Oh yes definitely agree with you! It sounds like a shocking waste of money. Just a complete grift.

Reactions: 4
The baldfaced CHEEK of yer wan programming burpees when she can barely get off the floor herself, the spoofer.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't understand the whole concept of 'living differently'. Different to what? As far as I can see she lives in a place surrounded by people who live exactly as she does.
I'm sure there are many people around the world who live differently (and many people who live in a very similar way)
I have a flexible job that doesn't require me to work from 9 until 5. I work out a lot. I don't want children and I don't want a mortgage but its hardly bloody living differently, its just living. Why does she think she is so special?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Taken this from her Instagram. And to be honest what the duck has changed?! She still lives for the sesh at weekends 😂 the only difference is now she has zero accountability on anything! If Instagram vanished tomorrow she’d just be unemployed in a third world country.
"In tears with the HR lady" - clear red flag that she was dog useless at her job, and HR had to get involved. HR work on behalf of the company, not staff. The way she spins things to suit her own narrative is appalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
"In tears with the HR lady" - clear red flag that she was dog useless at her job, and HR had to get involved. HR work on behalf of the company, not staff. The way she spins things to suit her own narrative is appalling.
so that Acivii moment that she has created in her head, was more like she was gently pushed towards the exit rather the awakening and "screw the lot of you" moment.
Not sure if that music video would be the same if there was a balling mess storming out of the office.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Taken this from her Instagram. And to be honest what the duck has changed?! She still lives for the sesh at weekends 😂 the only difference is now she has zero accountability on anything! If Instagram vanished tomorrow she’d just be unemployed in a third world country.
Sorry but she looks late 40s here

Reactions: 9
80% of her life at the desk?? Did the mathlete work 134 hours per week??😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.