Siobh.OHagan #8 Downward Dog to Downward Spiral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:
The Beg is back in town, and there is also a new Queen in town (god help us all).
Begs arrived with the aul dengue so Siobh Nightingale nursed her back to health. Inbetween this medical drama there had been an attempt at humanitarian work with Feed Bali whereupon privileged white westerners reluctantly took part in a food drive for the ‘gram, but mysteriously lost interest for round 2 (Sinead had a spot of the dengue in case you hadn’t heard). Siobhan proclaimed herself Sinead’s carer and couldn’t leave her side due to her terminal prognosis, so she fecked off the charity to mind Sinead for the day. Her duties as carer extended to going on a 10k run then visiting a mall. The Sillies went to the Gillis but only one of them got a willy. Siobhan became an overnight professional vlogger . After rolling around in the cesspits of the Gillis for a few days they returned to Canggu. Siobhan lost her bank card and wrecked AIBs heads for a straight 72 hours . Someone bought a fecking blender with her money but ‘they need it more than me’ 🤢 Siobhan proved to us all that her tastebuds have officially taken leave of her body, evidenced by her refusal to eat anything other than pizzas and cinnamon buns for a week. Then some dark farts of clouds rolled in . Siobh wasn’t well, had the doctor up and down to the villa more times than a witches knickers . Despite having symptoms of COVID Siobhan mysteriously wasn’t tested and the word COVID was never uttered again. As someone here describes she had a “pizza poo” but went full drama with the worlds smallest drip in her arm to match with the worlds smallest violin being played over on tattle.
Despite the mystery illness and the raging global pandemic, Siobh fucked off to get her nails done and socialized. Went bowling. Christ knows what else. Possibly hit her lowest ebb when she blatantly asked people to watch her YouTube vids to boost her watch hours so that she can monetize. Don’t chase the money lads, ammirite? She’s renting out Spraio Canggu for the 4,354 time and really can’t be arsed to show anyone round. Oh and she has now moved in to a new villa because Bali is her home. Or is it.....? 🧗‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
Recap:
The Beg is back in town, and there is also a new Queen in town (god help us all).
Begs arrived with the aul dengue so Siobh Nightingale nursed her back to health. Inbetween this medical drama there had been an attempt at humanitarian work with Feed Bali whereupon privileged white westerners reluctantly took part in a food drive for the ‘gram, but mysteriously lost interest for round 2 (Sinead had a spot of the dengue in case you hadn’t heard). Siobhan proclaimed herself Sinead’s carer and couldn’t leave her side due to her terminal prognosis, so she fecked off the charity to mind Sinead for the day. Her duties as carer extended to going on a 10k run then visiting a mall. The Sillies went to the Gillis but only one of them got a willy. Siobhan became an overnight professional vlogger . After rolling around in the cesspits of the Gillis for a few days they returned to Canggu. Siobhan lost her bank card and wrecked AIBs heads for a straight 72 hours . Someone bought a fecking blender with her money but ‘they need it more than me’ 🤢 Siobhan proved to us all that her tastebuds have officially taken leave of her body, evidenced by her refusal to eat anything other than pizzas and cinnamon buns for a week. Then some dark farts of clouds rolled in . Siobh wasn’t well, had the doctor up and down to the villa more times than a witches knickers . Despite having symptoms of COVID Siobhan mysteriously wasn’t tested and the word COVID was never uttered again. As someone here describes she had a “pizza poo” but went full drama with the worlds smallest drip in her arm to match with the worlds smallest violin being played over on tattle.
Despite the mystery illness and the raging global pandemic, Siobh fucked off to get her nails done and socialized. Went bowling. Christ knows what else. Possibly hit her lowest ebb when she blatantly asked people to watch her YouTube vids to boost her watch hours so that she can monetize. Don’t chase the money lads, ammirite? She’s renting out Spraio Canggu for the 4,354 time and really can’t be arsed to show anyone round. Oh and she has now moved in to a new villa because Bali is her home. Or is it.....? 🧗‍♀️
One of the best recaps I’ve seen on here, round of applause for you 👏🏼😂 “The Sillies went to the Gillis but only one of them got a willy” being a personal highlight 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I really just CANNOT with this girl. Imagine being in Bali in an amazing villa while the rest of the world is in a pandemic. Imagine complaining openly to people that you don’t like the house you’re in, you hate your hair without extensions and your skin is horrible. Your skin and hair are feral because your diet is terrible- you’re thirty something years old look after yourself. All she eats is pizza and takeaways I have no idea who’s mad enough to PAY for fitness advice from her when all she eats is cinnamon buns. I get the vibe that she is getting strapped for cash hence the twenty cent beg for the YouTube views. I cringe so much at this girl man

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Did I miss a day or is the new room she’s been doing yoga in, in the new gaff? It looks TINY 😬 trying to work out of the beg has moved with her too?! And what about that Jamie lad who was living there too...so many questions but I can’t really drop a DM as shove-on doesn’t read them 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Recap:
You are my seamus Heaney 🤣❤ Great recap

Did I miss a day or is the new room she’s been doing yoga in, in the new gaff? It looks TINY 😬 trying to work out of the beg has moved with her too?! And what about that Jamie lad who was living there too...so many questions but I can’t really drop a DM as shove-on doesn’t read them 🥺
sOuNds LiKe yOu nEeD tO wAtch ThE VloG pleAsE SwiPe Up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really just CANNOT with this girl. Imagine being in Bali in an amazing villa while the rest of the world is in a pandemic. Imagine complaining openly to people that you don’t like the house you’re in, you hate your hair without extensions and your skin is horrible. Your skin and hair are feral because your diet is terrible- you’re thirty something years old look after yourself. All she eats is pizza and takeaways I have no idea who’s mad enough to PAY for fitness advice from her when all she eats is cinnamon buns. I get the vibe that she is getting strapped for cash hence the twenty cent beg for the YouTube views. I cringe so much at this girl man
The Ginger Whinger

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder how long she can keep it up for? Your body in your 20s is a different body in your 30s I think we can all agree. You can eat what you want and exercise just the right amount to have a body you like in your 20s IF youre lucky but your 30s are a different story! Im hoping it'll all catch up to her because then she might actually have to do some work and it might reignite her passion shes lost. Let's be honest for a fitness trainer she looks okay but not great.

Reactions: 14
I wonder how long she can keep it up for? Your body in your 20s is a different body in your 30s I think we can all agree. You can eat what you want and exercise just the right amount to have a body you like in your 20s IF youre lucky but your 30s are a different story! Im hoping it'll all catch up to her because then she might actually have to do some work and it might reignite her passion shes lost. Let's be honest for a fitness trainer she looks okay but not great.
Oh I can agree unfortunately 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Recap:
This is brilliant ! You’ve made me morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Recap:
Ah this is just golden 🤣🤣👏

Reactions: 1
@LetsCallEmOut outstanding recap :LOL:

Oh yes - she will be learning this about now. You can just about get away with the splurge and purge lifestyle in your early 30s if you double up on your work outs. But there is very little margin for error, one missed session, one injury and thats it you are in trouble.

All her 'i can eat what I want' on the furnace BS is not sustainable for any non-living different person, but it will shortly not be sustainable for SOH either.

Reactions: 11
That Igtv on her story.. that is lifted straight from James smith 🙄 almost word for word minus his swearing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.