Siobh O'Hagan #3 Cotton eyed oh!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well thats what he told her :unsure:
I'd say shes a bunny boiler, all that shite she talks about relationship like she in control, load of BS
I've been doing loads of highlighting and came across a lovely quote that suits both Beg and Sob - "One who talks too much makes the most mistakes".

150% Beg is a bunny boiler, who the feck could stick listening to her shite on about absolutely nothing

Reactions: 4
20201113_090642.jpg

What happened to #ohfitnesstravels and #justgo? 'I'm like nah I cant be bothered doing anything different' #livingdifferently

• Haha
Oh but she’s just so happy. Her life is just so amazing and she’s so happy. I really think she’s lonely AF, like who goes on the way she does if your genuinely happy. Imagine having no one to sit and have a coffee and a chat with so she posts these mundane thoughts every day for 140k people. She’s the definition of her underlined copy of lost connections.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh jesus, her email title this morning looks like it's going to cause a stir.
BTW Hegs photography is actually look great on her grid, I think if she any sense she'll stay away from siobhan "be my friend, I'll use ya anyways" O Hagan

Reactions: 2
yes if you can live in a less developed country and leech off the low rent while working remotely and having a western salary rent probably isn't dead money lolol.

Havent read the email tho..

We really do as this one will be locked soon! Any name suggestions get them in ASAP or else go back through the most liked comments 🤗
Siobh O'Hagan #4: Living differently, but every day is the same, loves Third World Countries, no tax to claim!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
How about “ Too selfish to self isolate when I got back to Bali, because I need the world to see how I’m living differently”

• Haha
First time poster- I'm sorry but this really, really grinds my gears: '"Influencers" that feel it's ok to film other peoples private moments for their own content. There's people blissfully unaware, enjoying time at the beach being uploaded to thousands of people. Zero consideration for them. Now I know no law has been broken but it just seems so inconsiderate.

Reactions: 15
Why do we need to start a new thread?? Is there a limit to the amount of pages??
Yes they get locked once they hit 1K replies and we are well over that! New thread incoming, will link here!

Here you go, new thread! Title wouldn’t fit 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha