Siobh.Ohagan #11 Lips made of crust, tan like rust, off to London after James she lusts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally, Personally I, I personally didnt use the recipes 🤣😂
@Jamsam12345 but you gave it 10/10 right? And the coaches were so motivating ? You have a better understanding of food now? And you think siobhan’s point of ‘less than a gin and tonic a week’ is a great investment to a new you!? Could you share your excel sheet with us here?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she referring to the eggs she made once in Portugal??? Imagine this being your content when you arrive in a city like London. Cringe.
These kinda tit posts ‘ can’t wait until I can make eggs again’ you don’t make them siobhan you’re not a bleeping hen. You cook them, rarely enough but you don’t make them. She talks as if she’s coming back from 12 months in a third world country living on rice .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she referring to the eggs she made once in Portugal??? Imagine this being your content when you arrive in a city like London. Cringe.
Prob all she can afford. I’d imagine she’s living well beyond her means for the sake of appearance 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am sad this thread is nearly over 😭 the title is one of the best I think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There was a funny comment in here somewhere about blocking covid as if it was a troll and something about needing to block the sun. If.some of you very funny people could work your magic, it could be a good thread title 🤣

Oh I wanna add a suggestion

“Everyday the same - going insane, All about the vibes - living a lie. Talent spotter - Covid blocker”

Reactions: 6
Birkenstocks, furnace spots, and living differently, could do with a bit of factor 50 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This was probably asked before but did she have some kind of falling out with Amanda from recalibrated bodies?

Reactions: 6
You’d swear making eggs was an absolutely special ordeal 🙄 This from the woman who bragged that her fantastic villa kitchen would never get used (in Bali).

Someone called her the Patron Saint of Privilege which I thought was 👌 please if possible let that be involved in the next thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why
Why
Why
Do we need to know she’s had a hollywood wax ? Why
Is she acting so girly & feminine in London. She hardly washes herself in Bali. Is she expecting the ride with the brunch boys ?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Why
Why
Why
Is she acting so girly & feminine in London. She hardly washes herself in Bali. Is she expecting the ride with the brunch boys ?
Getting ready on the off chance she will run into James and get her hole

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why
Why
Why
Thought the exact same thing like??? And rewarding herself with a Pizza ffs???😡

• Sick
Why
Why
Why
Probably the only fanny action she’s had in a long time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.