Siobh.Ohagan #11 Lips made of crust, tan like rust, off to London after James she lusts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know there’s probably no medical link but reading her dumb coffee thoughts just gives me a bleeping rash

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I love buying designer pieces from time to time (totally see how people can see them as a waste of money but each to their own etc) but when I buy something designer I don’t do it “cause of the environment” or even to show it off. It just screams insecurity to me.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen Maeve Madden (sorry there isn’t a thread on her yet and I don’t know how to make one) has suddenly and sneakily moved over to Dubai temporarily under the guise of her boyfriend going there to do some work (don’t believe it). She even catches herself out by posting “having a wee holiday” in a hotel in the comments. See attached screen shot!

It is supposed to be Essential travel only, even if he did have work commitments there (still don’t believe a word of it) WHY is it essential for her to be there posing on beaches for the gram? Talk about a walking Cliche. Unfollowed. I’m so completely disappointed in her as I thought she was decent. She’s just like the rest of the brain dead idiots afterall, only it’s almost worse as she’s a 38 year old woman and Dubai is now clearly on the red list (due to close connections with Asia and the Indian variant). The amount of impressionable young people that follow her and will try to copy her now. Her prancing in a ra-ra skirt for the gram day 1 with her very clearly fake Dubai Louis Vuitton Bag. How completely predictable. Also sneezing and the playing a Song I’m on vacation!!!!!!!! What is she thinking. It’s 2 fingers up to the rules. Such vile and bad taste. How isn’t she mortified at herself! I saw mention before on tattle about her shady behaviour where she and her sister were involved in massive financial fraud which ended up with the sister in jail I think (can all be googled). Now I believe it.

THIS IS EXACTLY what happened when restrictions eased last time Maeve! The Dubai insta-idiots became the laughing stock and Meme fodder of the world. People like you will take us 10 steps back. And her who has already caught Covid while travelling to Ireland repeatedly during the pandemic and gave it to her whole family and her sister’s newborn baby having to be tested at Christmas!!! Shame on you!

Edit ***** I found the article.Bashar al- Issa is Maeves Ex fiancé... him and the sister got jail but Maeve pretended to not know where the money came from (even though she was working on the fraudulent movie and engaged to him (see attached picture):

I’ve always wondered how Maeve as escaped the world of tattle!!!

I’ve created a thread as there doesn’t seem to be one 😊

Reactions: 7
I have no concern with how SOH spends her money, or anyone else for that matter

But the way she makes that money, i.e. the furnace and the 'Sponsored Athlete'.
Dressing it up, being a bit creative with the language and terminology or maybe it just borderline fraudulent.

I've always maintained that there is also something dodgy going on re Income Tax and/or business expenses.
I'm sure we could all splash out on more luxury goods if we didn't have to pay income tax.
First Class flights, tropical villas, restaurant meals, drinks.
Rent or Mortgage payments would be some much easier if the tax man did nt take a chunk first.

I have a suspicion that all the flights, accommodation, hire cars, restaurant meals etc etc are all being put down as a business expense.
(Hence avoiding paying the income tax as it never enters her personal account, but yet she gets the personal use out of these)

She the mathematician - she knows it just does not add up. Something stinks here.
One day it will all catch up on her.

Reactions: 19
She would definitely put down all her flights etc as a expense if she was paying tax but in my opinion she just isn't paying any tax at all. Probably doesn't file in any country.

Reactions: 10
I think the company is registered in Ireland so she would be required to do a tax return every year but for sure she is putting everything down as a business expense absolutely everything! No tax bill for the mathematician.

Agree totally!! Look at Sinead, i know she can be annoying but if you watch her at home it comes across she loves being at home, likes her old room and her parents seems a bit of craic , her dad with the spudz!? And I'd say they'd bring her back down to earth aswell if things weren't workn out. Not one screed have we ever seen like that with Siobhan? She seems to have no attachment to her family home, like we all used love maybe going home for a night in ur old room the odd time, or home for the dinner aswell! It's all a lie I'd say when she mentions her family. She seems to think that would be a mark of failure to go home, she's an utter idiot like!
She’s has an attachment to them when it suits her for content.
SA ... Content
Rocky Road ... Content
Mam dropping of stuff to ifsc ... Content [Cant hug her has to stay 6 ft away from her - but fucks off any chance she got] 😂

Her family is a prop to her. She’s the definition of a narcissist and only mentions the family if it can bring her a few little likes for the fake gram life.

Reactions: 12
I had to buy stationary for working from home earlier this year when my mat leave was up, we all have Revolut work cards and then load money on when we request to buy something, once it’s been approved. I told my boss I was waiting to get to dealz because when I went to easons it was 4 times the price of the stuff I needed. He said the more expensive the expenses, the lower the tax for the company. So I 100% think you’re all correct

Again. Why am I getting emails to sign up when I have never gone to waiting list .... so everyone is getting emails....get the money in Shiv you scam artist
God you must have pissed someone off 😂.
Put omg look at you in that exclusive email list with Leo.

I bet that made your Friday? 😂

• Haha
I think the company is registered in Ireland so she would be required to do a tax return every year but for sure she is putting everything down as a business expense absolutely everything! No tax bill for the mathematician.
In one of Direns story videos yesterday he made a comment about the large table at the place where they are staying.
He made a point of say that the table is ideal for "Board Meetings"
So stick the cost of the accom down as a business expense, reason: Company Board Meeting.
All of a sudden, the accommodation is half the price that it would really cost if it was coming directly from your pocket.

God you must have pissed someone off 😂.
Put omg look at you in that exclusive email list with Leo.

I bet that made your Friday? 😂
🤯 or maybe @Madeline 74 is Leo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Honestly that would just make my year 😂.

Does anyone else think her living differently life is just her in her hotel room. Watching the stories of James, Diren, Jayde and Lord having the craic in their farm house ... and she’s just there in her hotel room sticking pins into a voodoo doll with Lucy’s picture on it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Theres quality rings you can get to distract you from eg picking your nails or your hair...I wonder would they work for your face too?
Maybe Siobhan could even get a discount from Sinead😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Theres quality rings you can get to distract you from eg picking your nails or your hair...I wonder would they work for your face too?
Maybe Siobhan could even get a discount from Sinead😂😂
Surely Begs could of gave her 1 of the spinny ( 100% not off Aliexpress) rings, after all SOH did give her the Furnace plan.

Isn't that what all these Insta-huns are supposed to do, plug each others BS products/plans, cross over followers to increase IG stats - you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The text screen shot 🤣🤣 dying for her. Like no ones ever had a wrong number etc. Does she actually think she is a famous celebrity???? If I get a text from a number I dont know I just ignore but not our Shiv eh

• Haha
The text screen shot 🤣🤣 dying for her. Like no ones ever had a wrong number etc. Does she actually think she is a famous celebrity???? If I get a text from a number I dont know I just ignore but not our Shiv eh
Maybe it was the HSE to personally talk her through the Vaccine and invite her over to receive it.

She’s a mathematician you know.. she’s all about the calculations.

Yet can’t seem to count calories right ... interesting that.

• Haha
Maybe it was the HSE to personally talk her through the Vaccine and invite her over to receive it.

She’s a mathematician you know.. she’s all about the calculations.

Yet can’t seem to count calories right ... interesting that.
We see the way that you have used Google Sheets to keep track of your program, feedback and count calories.
Since the cyber attack has destroyed our systems, we need you to help restore them - we believe that the skills you have will enable us to build a sophisticated IT application that will help us manage the Vaccine roll out program.

The nation needs your help SOH - answer Ireland's call.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We see the way that you have used Google Sheets to keep track of your program, feedback and count calories.
Since the cyber attack has destroyed our systems, we need you to help restore them - we believe that the skills you have will enable us to build a sophisticated IT application that will help us manage the Vaccine roll out program.

The nation needs your help SOH - answer Ireland's call.
Help us Shivobi o(h)ne Kenobi you’re our only hope (Star Wars pun Incase that flew over peoples head).

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.