Siobh.Ohagan #11 Lips made of crust, tan like rust, off to London after James she lusts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s her Mums 60th birthday and she’s not even going to see her because she’s living in a crappy hotel and walking around London on her phone!!! Nice!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
So it’s her Mums 60th birthday and she’s not even going to see her because she’s living in a crappy hotel and walking around London on her phone!!! Nice!!
But she had to lie about the essential nature of her travel to get to Portugal for Raisin’s 30th!!! Melter!!!

Reactions: 24
I know I felt so bad for her mum like she didnt even bother and she has no problem travelling anywhere else like. Sap

Reactions: 11
I don’t comment on this thread but do read often, came here to say about not being arsed to go see her mum for her 60th yet has no problem travelling to Portugal to see her sister for her 30th. I’d be fucked off if I were her mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I see so many people "sponsored" by myprotein, even those who have only a couple thousand followers, it doesn't seem too hard to get a "deal" with them.
Rosie connolly who isnt exactly an athlete has the same deal. Ok she is slim and has a nice figure but like you wouldnt say she is an athlete. Anyone can get that deal. Its like spotlight !!!

Reactions: 12
I think it’s been mentioned here a few times before but it’s fairly clear she’s not really close with her parents at all. Stayed a million miles away from them that Summer back in Ireland and now this. I guess some people aren’t that close which is fine but then she posts all this missing home rubbish with crocodile tears. Nonsense.

Reactions: 19
Did I read that rite that she’s considering hypnosis to stop her scraping her face 😂😂 just don’t touch ur face u dose. Needs short thick 1’s they’d be on her like horses hoofs. Makes it sound like her face is in shreds 🙄🙄🙄🙄 she’s no common sense at all 🤔🤔🤔
Honestly tho? When I read this I was like your not serious like? Why would she do that, like are they itchy or what? Watching her now in London I think all her insecurities are coming back 100 fold, she seems to think she's to be dolled up to the nines in order to look ok? Is she that insecure about her looks? It's just crazy?? Spending all that money? Like does she not have a simple, everyday light makeup routine that does the job, makes her feel a bit covered up but isn't heavy just the essentials like a little concealer, powder, bronzer, eyebrow pencil and something, anything on her lips? F me like, we all have that down pat by the time we are in our 20s? And like makeup nowadays, unless ok in bali and very humid, will be fine even with sweat?? I used work with horses years ago doing very heavy mucking out, I would do that simple face like cos like it acted as a barrier and obviously just looked more awake but it stayed put like? Don't understand her, her behaviour these few well years is crazy- she really has managed to isolate herself but thinks she has all these friends like across the world? A walking contradiction like, if her sister meant that much to her, why leg it out of there? Why leave Bali but do absolutely anything then to return there?? Multiple times a year she does that? So odd?? And ya no interest whatsoever in making her content, her progamme better for people. No interest whatsoever in her own fitness like, she's shocking??

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I think it’s been mentioned here a few times before but it’s fairly clear she’s not really close with her parents at all. Stayed a million miles away from them that Summer back in Ireland and now this. I guess some people aren’t that close which is fine but then she posts all this missing home rubbish with crocodile tears. Nonsense.
but Ma's Rocky Road is the best in the world

Reactions: 10
Agree totally!! Look at Sinead, i know she can be annoying but if you watch her at home it comes across she loves being at home, likes her old room and her parents seems a bit of craic , her dad with the spudz!? And I'd say they'd bring her back down to earth aswell if things weren't workn out. Not one screed have we ever seen like that with Siobhan? She seems to have no attachment to her family home, like we all used love maybe going home for a night in ur old room the odd time, or home for the dinner aswell! It's all a lie I'd say when she mentions her family. She seems to think that would be a mark of failure to go home, she's an utter idiot like!

Reactions: 13
Is she going on about buying designer just to make out that she is better off then we think etc

Reactions: 14
Having recently just lost my mother I am so angered at this. She flies to Portugal for raisins birthday then to London to follow people around who barely like her but cannot make an effort to see her mother !!! A horrible selfish cow no wonder she has no friends or boyfriend, I can see now why no one wants to tolerate her

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Her morning coffee thoughts are getting more and more mortifying 🥴🙈
I suppose she’s watching James and diren making wankers of themselves in soho farmhouse and she’s trying to keep up appearances 🙈 as for the picking of the face... I can relate to this as I myself had an issue with picking my hands to shreds a few years ago 🥴 it was down to anxiety and stress so maybe she should look into that first

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Again. Why am I getting emails to sign up when I have never gone to waiting list .... so everyone is getting emails....get the money in Shiv you scam artist

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Again. Why am I getting emails to sign up when I have never gone to waiting list .... so everyone is getting emails....get the money in Shiv you scam artist
@Madeline 74 don’t lie to us. We know you are champion of the excel spreadsheet report. You give it 10/10 and say the coaches were amazing, you have a great relationship with food now but you didn’t use the mindfulness stuff as much. You found the Facebook and WhatsApp groups great and the Q&A with Siobhan was your favourite.
Am I right? I have rumbled your true identity? 🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Product of ur environment my eyes are prementally on eye roll with her....the little bit she did for feed bali was pathetic and it must have been some sort of an issue pre covid too. never saw her help out with the poor in bali before covid... walking around Chelsea looking at house and cars... all for pretence... its never gonna happen you are not gonna met a member of MIC that's gonna fall for u ad be the next vogue and Spencer. Buy the expensive crap I say waste ur money. In bali u look like a scruff so do whatever the F in London. You only went to Portugal for the sess and to get closer to ireland to get the vaccine. What business opportunities in London please such a terrible excuse. If she really carried she would have gone to ireland for the mum's bday obviously it's super selfish but didn't stop her for RAISINS bday.

Reactions: 9
She should just put her pride to one side and set up a Just Giving page so that ppl can fund the lifestyle that she really wants.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.