Siobh OHagan #10 Covid denier, first class flier, sunburnt skin looks like it’s on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont listen much to them 2 clowns, but they are more subtle backhanded digs.

but here is a little vid he posted taking the mick out of some other influceners include SOH
'http://www.waragainstagrammers.com/story_videos.php?username=diren.kartal&date_taken=2020-12-13'
Yep, Diran's made numerous 'jokes' about 'people' giving out about getting their name pronounced wrong, especially Irish names, and comments about fitfluencers not able to train unless it's for the gram, selling their souls for tooth whitening crap etc. James has also made numerous comments about 'online pt's' who don't lead by example as they live their best lives partying it up in Bali, and also had pics of Shiv on his stories with 'stalker'-type digs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You mean roasted
Jealous of all the attention Raisin was getting on this thread no doubt

Yep, Diran's made numerous 'jokes' about 'people' giving out about getting their name pronounced wrong, especially Irish names, and comments about fitfluencers not able to train unless it's for the gram, selling their souls for tooth whitening crap etc. James has also made numerous comments about 'online pt's' who don't lead by example as they live their best lives partying it up in Bali, and also had pics of Shiv on his stories with 'stalker'-type digs.
Ah okay, I just wanted to know what people meant by it so thanks for clarifying. Lousy that she acts on her stories like they are good mates and they are prob rolling their eyes 🤣

Reactions: 5
not to forget the “not my bird” comments. They seem to only interact with her online when they need somewhere to stay in bali

Reactions: 9
Probably a really stupid question so forgive me, but what the hell is green wine? 🙈
Probably a really stupid question so forgive me, but what the hell is green wine? 🙈
I think it’s like white wine but in Spain and Portugal they call it green? Because from the bottle she showed it looked like a bottle of white 🤔😂

no, it’s a wine that you can onlyfind in Portugal and Northern areas of Spain. The grapes grown in a vine-like plant and the alcohol content is lower than the average. It has a bit of gas (like Shiv). It is quite refreshing and usually very light on the palate when drank chilled.

it is called Verde (Portuguese for Green) because it does have a slightly green look to it, but it also refers to the short maturation/fermentation process the wine goes through before being bottled (hence lower alcohol content)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.