Singlemomtotripletgirlsand1 AKA Tripletgirlsandson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because people truly believe she’s an amazing mum
She’s got the link to her Amazon wish list in her Facebook bio area.
I don’t blame her tbh, it’s the people stupid enough to send her the stuff. She could be very easily groomed this way - all it takes is one weirdo to latch on to her.

Reactions: 1
My daughter rolled over about a week before she turned 4 months. Those baby’s are 6 months and I’ve never seen them roll over. She doesn’t give them enough floor time to learn how to. When baby’s learn to roll it’s a really big milestone and shows they have good head control... ( not gonna lie though my baby is still a little bit of a bobble head )

Reactions: 3
My daughter rolled over about a week before she turned 4 months. Those baby’s are 6 months and I’ve never seen them roll over. She doesn’t give them enough floor time to learn how to. When baby’s learn to roll it’s a really big milestone and shows they have good head control... ( not gonna lie though my baby is still a little bit of a bobble head )
I don’t think there’s even enough space for them to try and roll over because she’s already got the jumperoos up, which once again is doing nothing for them

Reactions: 2
She put up a vid saying she’s got a new house a new build at the end of the month

She put up a vid saying she’s got a new house a new build at the end of the month
The benefits system in this country is a joke😂 I follow a family on instagram, the mum doesn’t work and the dad only works part time on minimum wage, yet they magically afford 4 children and got another on the way..

The benefits system in this country is a joke😂 I follow a family on instagram, the mum doesn’t work and the dad only works part time on minimum wage, yet they magically afford 4 children and got another on the way..
Agree it’s ridiculous I work 40 hours a week and I’m just scraping by. People on benefits seem to be able to afford all kinds of luxury and it’s now wonder people don’t bother getting a job

Agree it’s ridiculous I work 40 hours a week and I’m just scraping by. People on benefits seem to be able to afford all kinds of luxury and it’s now wonder people don’t bother getting a job
Yeah I know a single mum, in the last 3 years shes gotten a new build flat and now in a new build house, she doesn’t work so it’s all paid for her, she managed to get a new car, tv and sofa all through lockdown

323DBEF3-580F-45FA-8356-747EF6DE0114.jpeg
I’m sorry but this baby girl looks dangerously unwell! She even appears to have a sunken fontinelle 😨

also - why is AJ in a baby bouncer in the background with a bottle? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My health visitor told me ages ago that jumperoo s are all good and fine in short sharp bursts. Like 10 mins 3 x a day ect
I’m sure they are in there for longer than that it is so upsetting

View attachment 698876I’m sorry but this baby girl looks dangerously unwell! She even appears to have a sunken fontinelle 😨

also - why is AJ in a baby bouncer in the background with a bottle? 🤔
Oh yeah saw this and thought it was lighting, however I am questioning it myself now. Hopefully she’s seeing a HV on a regular basis. Have clinics reopened now for weighing etc?

She’s on live smoking fags on her doorstep with a chavvy mate. People offering to pay for her friends taxi. Also commenting on other people they knows appearances saying they’d look like a transvestite and laughing

She’s on live smoking fags on her doorstep with a chavvy mate. People offering to pay for her friends taxi. Also commenting on other people they knows appearances saying they’d look like a transvestite and laughing
One, how does she have the time to sit on the doorstep on live having a cigarette with 4 kids under 3 is beyond me, I have a 2 and 3 year old and can’t even go for a toilet by myself, also she wonders why people judge her, but she truly is what gives young mums such a bad name🤢

Reactions: 4
Oh wow, people she knows? I’m sure a few of her friends will have lost interest since she’s had the children as she’s not so available. She needs to be nice to the ones she’s got.
I’ve said this before but she completely opening herself up to being groomed if she’s accepting gifts, cab fares etc. Hopefully she’s not stupid enough to giver her address out to any old stranger.

people writing a comment about my sister as the "chavvy FREIND " going for a fag with Chloe.. think u need to get ur sad life proper facts right!!!for one she's not chav and 2 shes chloes cousin 😂😂 swear all u little rats needs to get a grip. Trying to shame people behind a screen!!! Cus ur ugly faces can't face these people!!! U really do make yourself look proper sad and ur very laughable
They were literally on a live shaming random people saying they look like transvestites.. and now you’ve also come in here shaming people, but are moaning about us shaming people? Calling her out on her awful behaviour and bad parenting isn’t shaming

Bi

Yes

REALLY!!! Talking about shame people... YET HERE U ARE SHAMING A FUCKIN BABY U SAD LITRLE CRETIN!!!
It’s not shaming it’s being concerned because the baby looks unwell and appeared to have a sunken in soft spot on her head.. also I didn’t even say that, just leave

Erm excuse me no I won't leave. ! No your shaming a baby!! AND LIKING THE POST!! So ur just as bad!!! This is my cousin! So I'm not sit there and allow this!!! I think all this is bang out of order and it needs to stop!! Go for Chloe Yh she can stick up for her self!! But not that little baby girl!!!
Who’s shamed a baby? Being concerned for a baby is shaming one now? Don’t think anybody on here would be nasty about an innocent child. If you think people online won’t have opinions on people who post their lives on social media for people to have opinions on then think your on the wrong site x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.